By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Final Fantasy XV "Dawn" trailer

ReimTime said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
did they just say in their stream that they arent even close to being done with the game...?

Wait, what? Are you serious???? Pls don't be serious

He said they aren't close to be done with the airship implementation.

I have to admit watching the ATR was hilarious, because the meltdown on GAF was entertaining. Rabid FF fans cry over every single fucking thing there is. Stella, clothes, character designs, locations, combat, airships, EVERYTHING. They debunked the rumor that Luna was weak, and they were still complaining. Good lord how I hate those types of FF fans.

Versus is DEAD, it never came out, you don't know how it would have ended up. Quit pretending like it was the best thing to ever grace the earth.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Wagram said:
ReimTime said:

I have to admit watching the ATR was hilarious, because the meltdown on GAF was entertaining. Rabid FF fans cry over every single fucking thing there is. Stella, clothes, character designs, locations, combat, airships, EVERYTHING. They debunked the rumor that Luna was weak, and they were still complaining. Good lord how I hate those types of FF fans.

Versus is DEAD, it never came out, you don't know how it would have ended up. Quit pretending like it was the best thing to ever grace the earth.

Are you happy with what they show?

It was alright, I was hoping for a more in depth trailer, but it was quite clear it was a story teaser. Nothing ultra exciting, but nothing to lose my damn mind about.

Wagram said:
ReimTime said:

Ok well that's a little easier to digest. Still chapped

#1 Amb-ass-ador

This trailer pretty much showed the difference between Final fantasy and other JRPGs, and why it's regarded so highly. No other JRPG provides quality of this caliber, invoke show much emotion and provide a cinematic masterpiece. 

Mirson said:

This trailer pretty much showed the difference between Final fantasy and other JRPGs, and why it's regarded so highly. No other JRPG provides quality of this caliber, invoke show much emotion and provide a cinematic masterpiece. 

Graphics and Cinematics yes.  and the story which we still don't know the whole story which are all great.  The only problem is release dates, hopefully good battle system and other elements of a game which made FF series great.

There are tier-2 level JRPGs which are great or just not as big as the FF series in terms of graphics and cinematics but those games are really great JRPGs like Xenoblade Chronicles, Atlus JRPG games, etc.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy XV (formerly known as Versus XIII) was announced 3,376 days ago.

Timespan between the release of Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy VII = 3,332 days.

mM

Judging by the reactions I'm guessing SE just trolled people, the trailer was alright if you don't mind cryptic artistic trailers but as far as seeing the game in action it won't win as many people over as they've been fed good cgi for the past 10 years over this game. The small gameplay segment that's been released is a bit underwhelming tbh and it looks like the frame rate needs adjusting.

hmmm... judging by SE trollactivities an surprise announcements lately i'm asking myself could it be that ffxv turns out to be a 2015 release? i mean that pre-order now imo is pretty much a save bet for a 2016 release. most people are also expecting it 2016 and 2017 or later can't be in SE interest. especially not with all the ATRs lately, the pre-order now campaign and kingdom hearts 3, star ocean 5 and ff7r down the line. so why not simply say 2016? unless of course the (surprise) plan is 2015.

I don't understand how people are able to blind themselves with self created hype, and expect a release date for this game.

If I were to take a guess for a release date, it wouldn't be nowhere near late 2015/early 2016, Summer 2016 or Holiday 2016 at earliest. And I'm totally fine with that.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
0815user said:

hmmm... judging by SE trollactivities an surprise announcements lately i'm asking myself could it be that ffxv turns out to be a 2015 release? i mean that pre-order now imo is pretty much a save bet for a 2016 release. most people are also expecting it 2016 and 2017 or later can't be in SE interest. especially not with all the ATRs lately, the pre-order now campaign and kingdom hearts 3, star ocean 5 and ff7r down the line. so why not simply say 2016? unless of course the (surprise) plan is 2015.

lol they said the game is not even close to be done dude xD

This game is 2017 at best.

they also denied a ff7r and said it won't happen. so much for things that are being said.