By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I don't have the heart to sell my game collection.

For what systems are these games?

Around the Network

Keep them

TruckOSaurus said:

Leave them all to me. I'm even willing to beat NikkoM's 10 bucks by a full dollar (A Canadian dollar of course).

KEEP YOUR DAMN CANADIAN DOLLARS!!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

ZombieVito said:
You could definitely sell some of that. For example do you really need MPO Plus?

Why? is it worth much ... googling...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

what kinda attention whoring thread is this? you posted an image from graiglist meaning its already on sale!

keep afrika.. that game might be worth money

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

You really can't just stick that collection in 1 box and ship it along with stuff? I have 3 boxes worth of VG related stuff. I'd bring it along with me. My difference is I do replay everything. But still, that picture shows really not a lot.

You are a real gamer! :)
Keep them.

Just take them with you and buy a glas closet to display them in like a museum that way they decorate the man cave in your new house or the room you game in

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

NiKKoM said:
what kinda attention whoring thread is this? you posted an image from graiglist meaning its already on sale!

keep afrika.. that game might be worth money

Like I said in the OP. I can't pull the trigger. My attention whoring days are over!

Joking 100%  aside I'm absolutely torn on the thought of selling them.

are you ever planning on coming back?

if you really can't part get a storage locker and pay your whatever buck a month to store them until you are home. ..but i'd calculated your expected costs on that and see if saving your collection is really worth the monetary value required to keep them.