By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I don't have the heart to sell my game collection.

Hmmm I would like smell all of hatmoza used discs like he's always with me...

I know you guys are thinking the same who are offering "space"

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I'd have them shipped. It might take a while til it arrives, but you'll get them eventually. It wouldn't cost too much either.

Don't sell them. I've been gaming since probably around 1983 and I regret selling all my games and systems. You don't get good value for what they're really worth

hatmoza said:

That along with Earthbound snes STAY with me!

Here is most of my collection in a picture (nes snes and Nintendo handheld games not included)

Sell all the Assassin Creed games.

Mendicate Bias said:
hatmoza said:

I've actually considered a couple VGCers before you mentioning it. Either have them hold onto them and use them until I get back with the promise that they'll do their best not lose any games. Or just donate them to someone who appreciates games.

I haven't posted in the forums for years but I remember you because we're both middle eastern. Congrats on getting married, although it makes me feel fucking old. Anyways if you're looking for someone to honestly hold onto your games I'd be up for it. I have plenty of room and I can just send them back to you whenever you get back.

Thanks!

You guys feel like family even after all these years :,)

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
I'd have them shipped. It might take a while til it arrives, but you'll get them eventually. It wouldn't cost too much either.

I won't know where my house would be until weeks later. The people I'm working for provide me residence over there and pay the rent. I thought about it but unless I ship to the hotel they're gonna be holding me at... it's just a bad idea. Too many unknowns my first week or two there.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
NiKKoM said:
Dump it at your parents house... thats what i did

My dad would burn them I kid you not.

maybe coz your parent are down to earth and you should fallow the way!

just sell it and buy something worth for your new life.....(get over it.. you admit it you WILL NEVER replay them)....

ok let go back a thread with real gaming info.... 

I understand how you feel. I can easily do that with games,but not my 100 blu-ray movies.

And I don't have to heart to buy a game I like digitally... and I like all the games I buy.

hatmoza said:
Teeqoz said:

I won't know where my house would be until weeks later. The people I'm working for provide me residence over there and pay the rent. I thought about it but unless I ship to the hotel they're gonna be holding me at... it's just a bad idea. Too many unknowns my first week or two there.

..?.? Uhm. Normally.. A company will pay a moving fee for when you go abroad and most of the time actually ship a part of your stuff ahead to your new house.. Are you sure you're not involved in a sex slave thingy or organ harvest??

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)