By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I don't have the heart to sell my game collection.

hatmoza said:
I value them as a collection. I have no intention to ever replay them in the future. I guess that's the dilemma I'm in. Is it really worth dragging them with me . Literally just weight.

If it was literally just weight, would you have made this thread? They're obviously worth something to you.

An alternative could be getting a storage locker and keeping them there. That way, you technically still own the games but you don't have to take them with you.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

if you moving to Aus don't sell your games as it will cost you shitload more to buy them all again lol.

AbbathTheGrim said:

Some relatives that perhaps can take care of them, like having them boxed and kept until you can ask them to send them over to your new place.

If you eventually decide on selling them, at least write down the games in your collection so that if you ever feel like recovering your collection you know what you had back then and what games to look for to have your collection restored again, of course, if all of them can be found and are up for buying.

Maybe keep the rare ones, just in case.

I could send them to my brother in Cleveland.

But this is the same brother who sold my childhood/ teenage N64 PS1 PS2  collection after I left for college because he needed the cash. I never fucking forgave him for that.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Barozi said:
Are video games banned in the country you're moving into ?

No. United Arab Emirates.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

NiKKoM said:
hatmoza said:
NiKKoM said:
Dump it at your parents house... thats what i did

My dad would burn them I kid you not.

Then use your wife's family... say something like: "This is for you grandchildren one day", two winks and you're all set to leave it there for eternity..

Her dad scares me and would think I was worthless pile of shit if he saw that game collection. Then he would sell them at the flea market he works at on the weekends.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Barozi said:
Are video games banned in the country you're moving into ?

No. United Arab Emirates.

Then just pack them up properly and have them shipped to your new address, will take a while but yeah you should keep them, if you sell them off you'll always regret it if you're holding up on it this much

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

If you don't need the extra cash and if you don't mind taking it with you, then keep it. I know I would

If keeping them isn't an option then I would suggest being very selective in who you sell it to. You probably have a good friend who you know would be willing to purchase and take good care of it.

Or, worst case, sell it to one of us maniacs here.

its pretty clear he wants one of us buying it... i'll start the bidding:

10 bucks

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
its pretty clear he wants one of us buying it... i'll start the bidding:

10 bucks

bucks? sorry but camels are worth a lot more where I'm going!