By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In games with a karma system, which role do you usually play? Good or bad guy?

Tagged games:

Good or bad?

Good 55 83.33%

Bad 11 16.67%

Total:66

Good, but I think that binary morality systems are absolutely terrible

Around the Network

I want to play the bad guy, but I feel guilty and usually end up between good and bad.

First Saint than Demon

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Dr.Vita said:
First run: good guy
Second run: bad guy

This.

Gonna be perfectly honest, games are designed around the good guy run from a story standpoint. The overall narrative seems off in the bad guy run. So I usually go with what the game is directing me to go, which is good.

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
In Fallout 3 I always took the action that yielded the best reward.

Only quest I really felt bad about was the one when you have to enslave all those people. You sort of free them later on but I still felt like shit.

What about the quest where you detonate a nuclear bomb in a fully populated town for the entertainment of an old man and lots of $$$ ? No remorse?

Mordred11 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
In Fallout 3 I always took the action that yielded the best reward.

Only quest I really felt bad about was the one when you have to enslave all those people. You sort of free them later on but I still felt like shit.

What about the quest where you detonate a nuclear bomb in a fully populated town for the entertainment of an old man and lots of $$$ ? No remorse?

I didn't do that one. I thought there was more profit on keeping the town there so I didn't blow it up therefore: no remorse. :D

I killed the friendly Samurai at the end of that DLC though. He had a unique armor and helment so he had to go. I really struggled convincing myself for that one. :(

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

My play style is best described as chaotic neutral.
If the game is fun and not too long I usually do a good run first, then bad run. If the game is too long to do a second run I'll be chaotic neutral like in the Witcher 3.