By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In games with a karma system, which role do you usually play? Good or bad guy?

Tagged games:

Good or bad?

Good 55 83.33%

Bad 11 16.67%

Total:66

On my first playthrough I take the path that benefits me the most, even if that means taking the bad karma path. After that, I take the good karma path. And if an easy trophy is at stake, I take the bad karma path too.

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
First run: good guy
Second run: bad guy

Me too.

I take the good guy route, because I'm a goody two-shoes kind of player, haha... The boring kind that is.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Always the good guy .  I am the bane of evil everywhere . 

I try to play it straight down the middle. Which most games like this don't really let you do in the long run. Though I find that makes game endings really gripping. I'm so undecided about my character's morality that it makes my choices more compelling.

KOTOR was the longest I got with this. Up until the very, very last mission I was neither good nor evil.

Fallout 3 I didn't like as much because it forced my hand too early.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network

Both, it just has to be.

Good guy first, bad guy 2nd.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Always good. Bad is too easy, and if I don't like to hurt people in real life I don't like to pretend that I'm doing it in a game. Part of the fun is immersing myself in the world and having the power I don't have in real life, so I like to make decisions based on what I would do myself in those situations. (Which is mostly good, but not necessarily always good.)

Good guy first, then bad guy.

I know I'm siding Hoshido over Nohr in FE: Fates, for example.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Good karma at first, then bad for second playthrough. Though this was for inFamous 1 & 2; for inFamous Second Son I only beat it as a good guy.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)