By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If Sony delivers God of War next year, 2016 will be the best 1st party year EVER

Tagged games:

Happy Poll! Choose your favorite

God of War 4 37 16.02%

Gran Turismo 7 17 7.36%

Horizon 67 29.00%

The Last Guardian 35 15.15%

Uncharted 4 75 32.47%

Total:231

I guarantee you, Last guardian wont release next year

Around the Network

They have enough for 2016. Even if GOW4 is ready for 2016 If I were Shu i'd push it to 2017.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Did they actually confirm GoW 4?

Wow, looks good. Out of those Uncharted 4 is the one I want the most.

2016 sounds amazing but then 2015 also sounded amazing until we got delays. So I'm expecting delays in 2016 as well. Sony will still have the best 2016 line up even if Horizon and TLG are delayed though. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

I think Horizon shouldn't release until 2017 at the earliest. There's just so much potential in that game, and I want to see Guerrilla show us what they're really capable of, when they're given the time and resources to do their magic.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Sony in 2011 probably tops this:

Uncharted 3
LittleBigPlanet 2
The ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection
MLB 11: The Show
God of War Origins Collection
Killzone 3
Resistance 3
Infamous 2
PixelJunk Shooter 2
Motorstorm Apocalypse
PixelJunk Sidescroller

Even removing the remastered collections (note collection not just single game like nowadays) and the psn only titles, the year was still fantastic from Sony.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

97alexk said:

I guarantee you, Last guardian wont release next year

Why? Not enough developing time!?!? ;)

BraLoD said:
DialgaMarine said:
I think Horizon shouldn't release until 2017 at the earliest. There's just so much potential in that game, and I want to see Guerrilla show us what they're really capable of, when they're given the time and resources to do their magic.

It's already 5 years in the making.

It didn't felt it need much more time to me tbh, what was in the show was amazing.

Many a game have been shown with amazing demo's, only to be complete crap... I wasn't aware of the 5 years in the making thing, though. I knew there were concepts for it some years back, but I assumed it only officially began development after Shadow Fall's release. Good to know. I just really want to see this game turn out as amazing as it looks. 

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

I think GoW will launch around March 2017 honestly.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won