By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If Sony delivers God of War next year, 2016 will be the best 1st party year EVER

Tagged games:

Happy Poll! Choose your favorite

God of War 4 37 16.02%

Gran Turismo 7 17 7.36%

Horizon 67 29.00%

The Last Guardian 35 15.15%

Uncharted 4 75 32.47%

Total:231
Alkibiádēs said:
People are actually denying TLOU is a Zombie game? It's a good game, but it doesn't have a great story like some claim, it's basically I Am Legend or the book it's based upon, it's not creative in the slightest.

Not saying I didn't enjoy the story though, I enjoyed it like I enjoyed the movie I Am Legend. At least movie critics don't pretend the latter has a masterpiece story. I smelled the ending sequence of TLOU from a mile away, it was incredibly predictable.

That's kind of my problem with ND:

Crash Bandicoot = Mario & Sonic.
Crash Team Racing = Mario Kart.
Uncharted = Indiana Jones & Tomb Raider.
TLOU = pick your example, there are thousands of them.

There's very little originality involved in any of their works, doesn't mean they aren't good games though.

its not like i am legend, i am legend has deep moral implications and was fuckn ground breaking.  and you can choose between charlton heston and vincent price for movie adaptations.  it just takes typical plotpoints from zombie movies,  like L4D. 

the story of games like Re is far superior.  if you play by the numbers, atleast be cool, like lollipop chainsaw.

Around the Network

Eeeh... depend on the guys... for me nope... because i hate God of War. :-/

Ryng_Tolu said:

BLASPHEMER

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

BLASPHEMER

Why? I don't say is a bad game, just, i don't like it...

Ryng_Tolu said:
alternine said:

BLASPHEMER

Lol i know im joking Badass profile pic by the way

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network
alternine said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Lol i know im joking Badass profile pic by the way

:D