By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 Extended E3 demo! Holy OMG it looks amazeballs

DerNebel said:
We need more gifs!!!

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

me while watching .....

This looks so utterly amazing, the bit shown at E3 2015 was awesome, but that newer part just blew it out of the water.
Gameplay, physics, audio, graphics and overall detail are the definite benchmark so far this generation.
I can't wait to see more and eventually play this next year!

The PS5 Exists. 

Watching it again I don't see how people think the game is open... nevertheless, I didn't care much for PS3 last gen but I'm getting a PS4 this gen and Uncharted is one reason.

Around the Network

not gonna lie,that was pretty koooo

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Damn son that was intense!!

Jazz2K said:
Watching it again I don't see how people think the game is open... nevertheless, I didn't care much for PS3 last gen but I'm getting a PS4 this gen and Uncharted is one reason.

In the first part of the car chase it looks like you can take several routes, but overall the PSX demo is a better showcase of how UC4 is more open.

Holy f*ck, that looks insane... Amazing work Naughty Dog!!!

GribbleGrunger said:

thinking back to the original ps4 reveal i have to say quantic dream was right.  the amount of emotion/story they can now potray simply via facial animation is just amazing.  the "show not tell" they can now do is going to make story telling in games just soo much better than we've ever seen in the prior gens.