By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 Extended E3 demo! Holy OMG it looks amazeballs

OH. MY. GOD. O_O
Just finish to watch.
Is some like... i don't know, is epic. :D

Around the Network

Holy. This looks amazing I need to get this.

That was stunning. The attention to detail is amazing. I literally held my breath at certain moments. Can't wait for 2016.

there is a world before this demo and a world after. best game i have ever seen hands down.

GribbleGrunger said:
Photo mode is going to be INSANE.

is there a photomod confirmed? 

also, fuck that, no way am i gonna stop this game to take a few pictures. atleast not in the first play through xD 

Around the Network

What they showed at E3 impressed me a lot, but this... this is simply phenomenal.

bananaking21 said:

also, fuck that, no way am i gonna stop this game to take a few pictures. atleast not in the first play through xD 

An 'improved' photo mode was confirmed, yes :)

The PS5 Exists. 

FIT_Gamer said:
I still for the life me can't see how people say the graphics are meh. That shit is amazing.

Quite literally... the shit is amazing

GribbleGrunger said:
bananaking21 said:

An 'improved' photo mode was confirmed, yes :)

"improved" ?? how so?

and anyone else get a feeling that every other action game looks like complete shit next to this? lol

bananaking21 said:

"improved" ?? how so?

and anyone else get a feeling that every other action game looks like complete shit next to this? lol

They didn't say how it was improved, just that it was. And yes, just like TLOU made acting in games look crap, this game makes other action scenes in games look crap.

The PS5 Exists.