By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 Extended E3 demo! Holy OMG it looks amazeballs

bananaking21 said:
Dark_Feanor said:
If the story is good everyone will forgive that 3/4 of this level is basicaly a interactive cinematic just a lot more exciting than "The Oder 1886".

They have to bring someting new to the table or they will "suffer" the same criticism as Uncharted 3.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

interactive cinematic? your eyes must decive you, apperantly to you this gameplay looks soooo good you think its such a well made cinematic. 

This is also an interactive cinematic:

In fact, this is also most likely one big interactive cinematic as well:

Around the Network
Hynad said:
bananaking21 said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

interactive cinematic? your eyes must decive you, apperantly to you this gameplay looks soooo good you think its such a well made cinematic. 

This is also an interactive cinematic:

In fact, this is also most likely one big interactive cinematic as well:

those were all just one big ass cut scene to me! 

I am on Ramadan fasting and i cannot orgasm but for this, i just came lol

Besides anime, this is hands down the best action scene I have ever seen.

If any other game can beat The Last of Us as the most awarded game in history, is this one.

I'm on a total Uncharted 4 blackout since E3 so I'm not watching the video. But your reactions to it are hyping me even more for it!

Around the Network
Spedfrom said:
I'm on a total Uncharted 4 blackout since E3 so I'm not watching the video. But your reactions to it are hyping me even more for it!

This is 15 minutes out of what is likely a 15 - 20 hour game. Just watch the damn thing!

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Spedfrom said:

This is 15 minutes out of what is likely a 15 - 20 hour game. Just watch the damn thing!

15 - 20 hour? Excluding the MP i think 8 - 12 hours is more likely, given that is roughly how long the previous 3 were (at least that's how long they took me, and the average on HLTB).

Amazing, and the end of the demo with Elena. She looks real!!!

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

meh honestly not that impressed way over the top if you ask me
-bike caught flames from him shooting a guy in the head
- the part where he head shot the driver and the jeep blew up
- the bikes sparking as is slides on mud
-tank that was able to smash through walls, fences etc with no damage but a gun blows it up.
- Nathans hair not getting a spec of dirt or mud in it even though his entire body is covered.
- and the A.I. looks retarded as ever

Baddman said:
meh honestly not that impressed way over the top if you ask me
-bike caught flames from him shooting a guy in the head
- the part where he head shot the driver and the jeep blew up
- the bikes sparking as is slides on mud
-tank that was able to smash through walls, fences etc with no damage but a gun blows it up.
- Nathans hair not getting a spec of dirt or mud in it even though his entire body is covered.
- and the A.I. looks retarded as ever

Do you feel better now?

The PS5 Exists.