By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 Extended E3 demo! Holy OMG it looks amazeballs

At the start it doesn't looks too special for some reason (maybe too many NPCs at the same time?), but when they get on the car it starts to pop out visually, specially with thousands of destructible objetcs. The parts on the motoclycle and the cutscene at the end both look stunning too... very, very next gen. And since this is ND, we know it won't be downgraded.

Gameplay wise it continues to amaze me with how fluid and natural everything happens. It's like any action game, but made right. I mean, everyone try it, but at the end they end up making failed action sequences and boring QTE, but ND really knows how to make these things right and this video is just another proof of it.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Well there we are, ND reached motostorm CGI quality

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Coming in here and reading the comments was a bad decision. I wanna watch it so bad but I don't cus I don't wana spoil it. HELP ME I dunno what to do!

That fire when the jeep is flipped

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Kelzus said:
Coming in here and reading the comments was a bad decision. I wanna watch it so bad but I don't cus I don't wana spoil it. HELP ME I dunno what to do!

DONT DO IT MEN!, im in the same position... i dont wanna spoil the awesomeness i wanna save it for when i play the game, (there is no story spoilers in this demo but it sure will spoil the awesomeness that its in it, so i will just try and avoid it as best as i can)

Around the Network

Holy crap every video just keeps getting better. Im going to have to go on media blackout for this game. Love Uncharted, love ND can't wait!!!!!!

estebxx said:
Kelzus said:

DONT DO IT MEN!, im in the same position... i dont wanna spoil the awesomeness i wanna save it for when i play the game, (there is no story spoilers in this demo but it sure will spoil the awesomeness that its in it, so i will just try and avoid it as best as i can)

I wish you luck in the coming months trying to avoid spoilers! This is one of the most hyped i've ever been for a game and it will be tough to try and stay away from everything. If I make it through playing the ND collection without looking up UC4 videos then I think I will be ok until the game releases :P

I thought I wouldn't be amazed after E3's video, and I was wrong. When he slid on the mud and he tried to pull himself up to the truck was badass. But I loved when the armored truck was right behind them, menacing. This game had me with the E3 trailer, but this convinced me it has to be a day 1 buy.

Must not watch........

hopefully this isn't the best part of the whole game... 

i never interested in UC series but will keep an eye on this might be my 1st UC purchase...