Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: David Wise working on an unannounced Nintendo Project! DKR2?

truth be told, wouldn't mind if they dug out some old franchises that havent been used in a while, an eternal darkness game would be beast

Around the Network

If it is Diddy Kong Racing 2, I'll have to drive over to Austin and give the people at Retro Studios a good spanking

Maybe..I think Diddy Kong Racing 2 would be great launch title for NX, along side with new Mario 3D game and Zelda U port, that would be very good. :)

I love how everyone just assumes it's DK when D. Wise is working on a new project. He's worked on other projects you know...

Apparently no one wants DKR 2. Why? I don't know. The original was better than Mario Kart 64 and the new one probably would have better item balancing than Mario Kart 8. I'm in 10th place. Give me a green shell...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:

Apparently no one wants DKR 2. Why? I don't know. The original was better than Mario Kart 64 and the new one probably would have better item balancing than Mario Kart 8. I'm in 10th place. Give me a green shell...

It seems people here are loving MK more because it's a more estabilished franchise than DKR series. Or because of their similar gameplay people are getting bored.

A handheld gamer only (for now).

Vor said:
amp316 said:

It seems people here are loving MK more because it's a more estabilished franchise than DKR series. Or because of their similar gameplay people are getting bored.

I think people just want a new Metroid.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Diddy Kong Racing 2 will sell way more than a Metroid would. It's actually a bit of a surprise Nintendo hasn't brought this IP back earlier.

I just want to praise these guys for blasting Into Darkness for its ridiculous inventions.

This gave me a good laugh: "You can not get to Kronos in the space of two hours using traditional warp technology!"

OT: I would really enjoy a new DKR. The original game remains one of the best kart racers ever made, superior even to its contemporary Mario Kart 64. The ideal situation for me would be a new 2D Metroid and a Donkey/Diddy Kong game like DKR2.

YES!!!!! FUCKING PLEASE!!! Diddy Kong Racing Returns composed by David Wise PLEASE!

Well, this is new.

Read.