By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: David Wise working on an unannounced Nintendo Project! DKR2?

I could go for DKR2... Don't shoot :)

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Around the Network

I really really want Diddy Kong Racing 2 but I don't think it'll happen anymore...

Diddy Kong Racing is one of my all time favorite games

fantastic feel, fun with the different vehicles, interesting 1 player mode and the multiplayer modes were fun

would love a sequel, the original 'felt' great for a cartoon racer and not at all like anything else

DevilRising said:
I'd seriously rather have a DKC Racing game, filled with DKC characters, and including DK himself, and MUCH better gameplay, than to have another DKR. The character selection in that game outside of a couple, was laughable.

But yeah, I'd far FAR rather Retro have been spending all this time working on something really epic....not just something like DKR, when Wii U already has MK8, which is pretty great, save for the fact that it needs even just ONE real battle arena (I want Block Fort dammit).

oh come off it, the 'characters' you could pick didn't make the game good or bad, it was an extremely well received game

whether you can pick Cranky Kong or just some random animal, who cares, as long as the game mechanics and levels are awesome

DKR2 confirmed. Deal with it!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Cool. I'd really enjoy a new DKR if done properly and more David Wise is never a bad thing.

So where's my metroid prime 4?

Sounds interesting, will wait and see what it is then

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Not working on a metroid Prime? Maybe because the main metroid Prime is finished for now. Im thinking they are either working on other 3D metroid game or a 2D metroid game for the Wii U, just  We know no one is working on metroid prime lets hope something else

truth be told, wouldn't mind if they dug out some old franchises that havent been used in a while, an eternal darkness game would be beast