By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: David Wise working on an unannounced Nintendo Project! DKR2?

Pavolink said:

But it has a perfect item balance, an incredible new battle mode, an amazing track design, interesting rooster, DLC is a god's gift. Obviously nothing is better than Mario Kart 8.

It doesn't have a perfect item balance, it has a terrible new battle mode, and it has a disappointing roster filled with clones. DKRR could run laps around MK8.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Pavolink said:

But it has a perfect item balance, an incredible new battle mode, an amazing track design, interesting rooster, DLC is a god's gift. Obviously nothing is better than Mario Kart 8.

It doesn't have a perfect item balance, it has a terrible new battle mode, and it has a disappointing roster filled with clones. DKRR could run laps around MK8.

MK8 fans will not be pleased with your post.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:

...But I am an MK8 fan.

spemanig said:
Pavolink said:

How so? MK8 is perfect.

OT: I hope is Donkey Kong related.

MK8 is my favorite game of the generation, and even I know it's not perfect. DKRR could be so much better. Better, more varied battle mode. Boss Races. Single player campaign. More varied vehicles. Explorable overworld. No game-crippling collect-a-thon like in the original. Profit.

@bold: Hear, hear. I think you identified why so many people - myself included - are excited about the idea of a potential sequel to DKR. This game wouldn't just be another Mario Kart. It would be a different beast altogether. Interconnected worlds, boss races, collectables, vehicles that can travel on water and through the air -- these things open up a lot of gameplay possibilities that just can't be found in Mario Kart.

spemanig said:
Pavolink said:

...But I am an MK8 fan.

Not all the fans understands MK8 is far from perfect, is not even the best MK game.

Around the Network

i would take a new diddy kong racing over metroid any day.. diddy kong racing on n64 was fuckin awesome

Pavolink said:

Not all the fans understands MK8 is far from perfect, is not even the best MK game.

No, it's definitely the best MK game lol. Just not perfect.

spemanig said:
Pavolink said:

No, it's definitely the best MK game lol. Just not perfect.

Oh, too bad. I though you understand the reality of the game.

Pavolink said:

Oh, too bad. I though you understand the reality of the game.

I do. The improvements far outweight the flaws.

I am happy with one Kart racer please.