By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: David Wise working on an unannounced Nintendo Project! DKR2?

spemanig said:
Pavolink said:

Oh, too bad. I though you understand the reality of the game.

I do. The improvements far outweight the flaws.

Improvements like?...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

If it's Diddy Kong Racing I swear Nintendo will have gone back on all the progress they'd made since 2014's public apology. Not only is there no reason for two mascot kart games on the console (moreso considering Mario Kart is effectively Nintendo Kart now), putting all of those resources into a game that won't make any waves whatsoever would just absolutely disgust me. It's one thing when it's a Platinum side project, but if this were Retro's excuse to not make Prime 4 yet, I'd be VERY hard-pressed to continue supporting Nintendo.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

DivinePaladin said:
If it's Diddy Kong Racing I swear Nintendo will have gone back on all the progress they'd made since 2014's public apology. Not only is there no reason for two mascot kart games on the console (moreso considering Mario Kart is effectively Nintendo Kart now), putting all of those resources into a game that won't make any waves whatsoever would just absolutely disgust me. It's one thing when it's a Platinum side project, but if this were Retro's excuse to not make Prime 4 yet, I'd be VERY hard-pressed to continue supporting Nintendo.

Oh. I guess you will spto supporting Nintendo soon. All this gen has been the same story: software nobody asked for.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I love both Returns and Tropical Freeze...
I'm sure I would love another DK game...
Having said that, I can think of more than a few games I would rather get right now...

Have a nice day...

Pavolink said:
DivinePaladin said:

Oh. I guess you will spto supporting Nintendo soon. All this gen has been the same story: software nobody asked for.

Fans asked for most of what was delivered before E3. Wonderful 101 was really the one exception, and maybe 3D World right before it was first announced. It's only this past month that they did some horrible curveballs like Amiibo Festival and Federation Force. If they throw a third at me, not even counting a couple other questionable moves they made at E3 that I'll put aside for now, I'll be furious. 

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network

Watch. He's working on the next 3D Donkey Kong game.

bunchanumbers said:

THAT I'd be okay with. I'm one of the six people that legitimately enjoyed DK64 a lot. 

i'm fine if it is just a DLC for MK8. :D

DivinePaladin said:
bunchanumbers said:

THAT I'd be okay with. I'm one of the six people that legitimately enjoyed DK64 a lot. 

I also would like to see that. I don't get why Nintendo stopped making 3D platformers that was my favorite genre.

Pavolink said:

Improvements like?...

Like vastly superior controls, better track design, more tracks, better kart selection, larger kart selection, better online, and a Partridge in a pear tree.