By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Do You Go Jogging?

Tagged games:

I run at least 5 times a week, and it's at least 4-5 miles per day depending on the intensity of the day.

Around the Network

I used to, I really should, but I do it sometimes.

I'm now filled with determination.

I don't love cardio, personally. I do go for a bike ride, a hike, or play a round of disc golf when the desire arises.

As for getting a workout in, I much prefer lifting weights. I find that more enjoyable.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

I walk my dog every morning and at night. I started doing that about a few months ago. I really want to get a pool for fun and exercise but a nice in-door place would be good too.

I just go to the gym to lift weights. I should incorporate more cardio in my workouts and I need to start riding bikes again.

Around the Network
alternine said:

Personally I run every afternoon for an hour and a half.

Yes, every afternoon I usually do about and hour and 31 minutes.

j/k, obviously I have a competition problem :0

I jog about 6 days a week, but most days are 30 minutes, with a 1 hour run on the weekends.

Unfortunately I'm on the heavy side - jogging can't overcome it, have to diet :(

Yes, 7 days a week. After like, 25, it's the only way to keep that six pack lol

AlfredoTurkey said:
Yes, 7 days a week. After like, 25, it's the only way to keep that six pack lol

Haha I hear that

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Most of my exercise usually comes from me focusing on strength workouts but I do go out and run every once in a while.

I used to go to the park and jog a mile a day, but I gotta get back into it. Also, I need to run a bit faster because I'm doing a mile in 12 minutes and that's extremely slow. And I gotta run more than 1 mile a day, that's for certain.