By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Do You Go Jogging?

Tagged games:

My studies are in nutrition, exercise science, and physiotherapy so I have too. I exercise regularly, as I feel that people coming to you for help and potential employees will view me more favourably if I practice what I preach. That and, I know what not exercising does to you as you age, unbelievably not worth risking lol

Around the Network

I do occasionally in winter time, jog on the trails instead of cycling. When it's warm enough I rather go cycling, a lot faster, more change of scenery :) I did a bit over 100 km yesterday in 4 hours to Hamilton harbour on lake Ontario. Jogging is a lot harder on my knees, usually I've had enough after after half an hour.

not that often but I do go to the gym

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I have been running lately but I have a recurring ankle injury from years ago that usually causes me to stop running after a while which stinks because I have all this motivation and then it just does when my ankle is stupid.

I believe it's pronounced yogging.

I lift several times per week. Try to do cardio but usually not enough time.

I also love playing just about every sport, but mainly play in soccer tournaments a couple times per year.

Around the Network

On Saturday in my Park Run/5km, I maintained 5m28secs/mile pace to finish in 16:58.

Nope I hit the gym 5 days per week and lift pretty heavy. My low intensity cardio is done in work where I walk an average of 10K per day