By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs. XBO: Official Exclusives Thread

Who has the better line-up in 2015

Playstation 4 653 71.92%

Xbox One 255 28.08%

Total:908

And with that, we have the fundamental flaw of this thread.

It's not a list of "True exclusives". It's more of less a comparison of what's on " Console A" that isn't on "Console B". A lot of games from both lists are shared with PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Vita or what have you. A list of "True Exclusives" would show how truly thin both libraries have been.

What we have is a list that may help a person buy one console over another because of the games that they will be able to play. BUT if the games available via BC aren't counted as "games" then the list isn't really fair.

Personally, I've always been a fan of comparing everything one console has to offer vs everything the other console has to offer.  It's not my thread so we will play by the op's rules until there is a better option.

Around the Network
Aerys said:
Samus Aran said:
The_BlackHeart__ said:
Here come the "Quality over Quantity" XBox excuse.

What they don't want to accept is that the PS4 currently has more 90+ scored games that both XB1 and WiiU together.

Total games per platform

PS4: 10
WiiU: 7
XB1: 2

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/ps4/filtered?sort=desc

PS4 = Quality . PS4 = Quantity.

GTA V: a last-gen remaster, also on xbone.

TLOU R: a last-gen remaster of a one year old PS3 game.

Journey: a mere port of a PS3 game...

Bloodborne: wow, an original game in this list!

TW3: also on xbone...

Shovel Knight: also on xbone and Wii U, the exact same game but isn't 90+ on those other consoles. This should tell you how useless metacritic is.

Flower: a mere PS3 port...

Diablo III: a remaster of a PS3 game, also on xbone...

Fez: a mere PS3 port...

Rayman Legends: also on Wii U and Xbone...

What a truly pathetic list. Should we count the Wii U VC and BC as well now? 9 out of 11 games are also on the PS3 lol. 5 of them are also on the XBONE.

Funny how ssomeone can troll and flame hard without consequences

Maybe it's because it's NOT actually trolling and flaming? That list is flawed and alot of people are seeing it.

Proud to be a Californian.

Versus_Evil said:
This thread really went to shit eh? Some very impressive downplaying from xbox fans.

Downplays happen from all sides, buddy.

Proud to be a Californian.

Versus_Evil said:
This thread really went to shit eh? Some very impressive downplaying from xbox fans.

I don't think the Xbox fans have anything to downplay. You will see when The end of october hits who has the hype. The media will be all the rage for Tomb Raider, Halo and Battlefield, COD & Assassins Creed and again...all those games can only be played together at once on the Xbox.

On the other side of the coin Xbox only gamers have nothing to brag about while having nine months of no major exclusives. Thats painful. At least Sony game Sony gamers one great exclusive within a frame of nine months. Soon Xbox gamers will get three great exclusives for the rest of the year and all will be well with them though. The hype is in the Xbox Ones corner and again...you'll see on a media level how truthful this is at the end of october.

Versus_Evil said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I don't think the Xbox fans have anything to downplay. You will see when The end of october hits who has the hype. The media will be all the rage for Tomb Raider, Halo and Battlefield, COD & Assassins Creed and again...all those games can only be played together at once on the Xbox.

On the other side of the coin Xbox only gamers have nothing to brag about while having nine months of no major exclusives. Thats painful. At least Sony game Sony gamers one great exclusive within a frame of nine months. Soon Xbox gamers will get three great exclusives for the rest of the year and all will be well with them though. The hype is in the Xbox Ones corner and again...you'll see on a media level how truthful this is at the end of october.

And you'll see in the sales department why it means jack shit. But keep trying.

Dude....Microsoft tends to beat Sony the last two months of the fourth quarter in America. This year they are bringing a cheaper price and more exclusives with them towards Black Friday and Christmas. $350 price point, Halo 5 is going to be huge (possibly sell 8 mil LTD), XBox Ones will fly off of the shelf. Tomb Raider will be exclusive to the Xbox for a year essentially (Thats just the reality of it). I can only really speak for America, but the chances are that it might affect Europe as well this year.

Around the Network

Keep it up! Thanks for the update.

darkenergy said:
Aerys said:
Samus Aran said:
The_BlackHeart__ said:
Here come the "Quality over Quantity" XBox excuse.

What they don't want to accept is that the PS4 currently has more 90+ scored games that both XB1 and WiiU together.

Total games per platform

PS4: 10
WiiU: 7
XB1: 2

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/ps4/filtered?sort=desc

PS4 = Quality . PS4 = Quantity.

GTA V: a last-gen remaster, also on xbone.

TLOU R: a last-gen remaster of a one year old PS3 game.

Journey: a mere port of a PS3 game...

Bloodborne: wow, an original game in this list!

TW3: also on xbone...

Shovel Knight: also on xbone and Wii U, the exact same game but isn't 90+ on those other consoles. This should tell you how useless metacritic is.

Diablo III: a remaster of a PS3 game, also on xbone...

Fez: a mere PS3 port...

Rayman Legends: also on Wii U and Xbone...

What a truly pathetic list. Should we count the Wii U VC and BC as well now? 9 out of 11 games are also on the PS3 lol. 5 of them are also on the XBONE.

Funny how ssomeone can troll and flame hard without consequences

Maybe it's because it's NOT actually trolling and flaming? That list is flawed and alot of people are seeing it.

Based on previous banned, it IS considered as trolling and flaming to call someone list ( who is just listing facts ) " truly pathetic " just because you are frustrated.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

LudicrousSpeed said:
That was trolling and flaming?

Anyway, can someone add Shadow Complex to the 360 list? It came out a week or so ago on Xbone and I have been playing it again.

Maybe, but that response post was definitely backseat moderating. 

LordLichtenstein said:

The "rules".

1. Yellow means, that the game received a Metacritic score of 80 -or higher.

2. Only games with actual release dates will be added.

3. Timed exclusive games, will remain on the list until the game has been released on the other platform.

4. BC Games, PS Now games, Flash Games & PS1+PS2 Classics don't count.

HELP ME, HELP YOU!

If you spot a mistake I may have made, please write. Have I forgotten a game, please write. If a timed exclusive releases on the other platform, please write. Thanks :)

*Note. Games will come and games go, nothing is set in stone.

So, what do you say? Does Playstation 4 really have no game and Is Xbox One really winning in 2015 in terms of exclusive? Please discuss.

Can you do a list that removes games available on PC? So actual exclusives only playable on PS4/Xb one?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
LordLichtenstein said:

The "rules".

1. Yellow means, that the game received a Metacritic score of 80 -or higher.

2. Only games with actual release dates will be added.

3. Timed exclusive games, will remain on the list until the game has been released on the other platform.

4. BC Games, PS Now games, Flash Games & PS1+PS2 Classics don't count.

HELP ME, HELP YOU!

If you spot a mistake I may have made, please write. Have I forgotten a game, please write. If a timed exclusive releases on the other platform, please write. Thanks :)

*Note. Games will come and games go, nothing is set in stone.

So, what do you say? Does Playstation 4 really have no game and Is Xbox One really winning in 2015 in terms of exclusive? Please discuss.

Can you do a list that removes games available on PC? So actual exclusives only playable on PS4/Xb one?

Also one with no WiI U games. ALso you should include the Wii U in this list :D