By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs. XBO: Official Exclusives Thread

Who has the better line-up in 2015

Playstation 4 653 71.92%

Xbox One 255 28.08%

Total:908
d21lewis said:

And with that, we have the fundamental flaw of this thread.

It's not a list of "True exclusives". It's more of less a comparison of what's on " Console A" that isn't on "Console B". A lot of games from both lists are shared with PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Vita or what have you. A list of "True Exclusives" would show how truly thin both libraries have been.

What we have is a list that may help a person buy one console over another because of the games that they will be able to play. BUT if the games available via BC aren't counted as "games" then the list isn't really fair.

Personally, I've always been a fan of comparing everything one console has to offer vs everything the other console has to offer.  It's not my thread so we will play by the op's rules until there is a better option.

In the end True exclusives vvill be spinned once again.

example: Metacritic above 80, Halo 5 outsells all of them put together so they don't count, Small game that sold 20k at retail don't count, etc.

Lastly I think the OP is largely inactive and vvill likely not update.

Around the Network
Aerys said:
darkenergy said:
Aerys said:

Samus Aran said:

GTA V: a last-gen remaster, also on xbone.

TLOU R: a last-gen remaster of a one year old PS3 game.

Journey: a mere port of a PS3 game...

Bloodborne: wow, an original game in this list!

TW3: also on xbone...

Shovel Knight: also on xbone and Wii U, the exact same game but isn't 90+ on those other consoles. This should tell you how useless metacritic is.

Flower: a mere PS3 port...

Diablo III: a remaster of a PS3 game, also on xbone...

Fez: a mere PS3 port...

Rayman Legends: also on Wii U and Xbone...

What a truly pathetic list. Should we count the Wii U VC and BC as well now? 9 out of 11 games are also on the PS3 lol. 5 of them are also on the XBONE.

Funny how ssomeone can troll and flame hard without consequences

Maybe it's because it's NOT actually trolling and flaming? That list is flawed and alot of people are seeing it.

Based on previous banned, it IS considered as trolling and flaming to call someone list ( who is just listing facts ) " truly pathetic " just because you are frustrated.

No it's not if it was a mod would of taken action but nothing happened.

Proud to be a Californian.

Gears Ultimate
Halo 5
Set for 2015
Throw in destiny ttk and that Star Wars game that looks promising xbone is set (for me)
ps4 will get some love in 2016

Good work

darkenergy said:
Aerys said:
darkenergy said:
Aerys said:

Samus Aran said:

GTA V: a last-gen remaster, also on xbone.

TLOU R: a last-gen remaster of a one year old PS3 game.

Journey: a mere port of a PS3 game...

Bloodborne: wow, an original game in this list!

TW3: also on xbone...

Shovel Knight: also on xbone and Wii U, the exact same game but isn't 90+ on those other consoles. This should tell you how useless metacritic is.

Diablo III: a remaster of a PS3 game, also on xbone...

Fez: a mere PS3 port...

Rayman Legends: also on Wii U and Xbone...

What a truly pathetic list. Should we count the Wii U VC and BC as well now? 9 out of 11 games are also on the PS3 lol. 5 of them are also on the XBONE.

Funny how ssomeone can troll and flame hard without consequences

Maybe it's because it's NOT actually trolling and flaming? That list is flawed and alot of people are seeing it.

Based on previous banned, it IS considered as trolling and flaming to call someone list ( who is just listing facts ) " truly pathetic " just because you are frustrated.

No it's not if it was a mod would of taken action but nothing happened.

It seems you know nothing about the moderation here on vgc because i've seen bans for the exact same thing, or maybe there is no rules and it only depends on the mod and his mood then

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Azzanation said:
jason1637 said:

What? Your saying Halo 2 looks as good as Destiny and saying Halo 3 does not look as well as Halo 5. Thats just rubbish because a game from the 6th gen (remade or not) wont look as good as something that came out last year.

Yeah because Halo 2 looks better then Halo 3, have you not played the remasters? From your statment i am guessing no.

I have played it a few times, and i se were your coming from but i wont go as  far to say that Halo 2 looks as well as Destiny.

nice thread!! easy to see where is the power for gaming!

Normchacho said:
Azzanation said:

You see your basing the game off its resolution. Remember Halo 2 not only looks as good as games like Destiny but its a rock solid 60 frames which Destiny isnt and basing from facts and logic, a 30 frame game will look better then a 60 frame game. Halo 2 runs 20 frames smoother then Killzone SF and if they made Halo 2 30 frames then it would have achieved a full 1080p while the only way Killzone could achieve 1080p/60 was to reduce the resolution in multiplayer ands still couldnt average 60 frames.  

Now i am not saying Halo 2 is the best looking FPS game on the market but if you see it in action or watch clips, its a very beutiful game to look at, just like the other FPS games that struggle to hold a 60 frame rate.

In my opinion Halo 2 looks just as good as Killzone, and judging from the links iv sent you, there isnt much between the two games except Killzone went for more the cinematic style while Halo went for more the in-your-face style.

You can say Halo 3 looks as good as Halo 5, but thats just laughable and childish.

Graphics are way more than resolution and framerate. The lighting, shadows, models, textures, animations, AA, and even audio (which both adds to the presentation, and takes considerable resources) in KZ:SF are so, so, so far beyond what you see in Halo2:A. 

You may prefere the aesthetic or Halo 2:A over KZ:SF (or even Destiny), just like how I prefere the aesthetic of say Journey to that of Farcry 4. That doesn't mean I'm going to go around saying Journeys graphics are better than Farcyrs. Because as technical pieces, they (Journey, or Halo 2:A) aren't even on the same planet as full 8th gen games.

Halo 2 not only runs smoother, its sound is on another level to Killzone SF, the guns actually sound like real guns, google it. Killzone looks nice but so does Halo 2. Also the effects are next gen effects. You have clearly not played Halo 2 anniversary. Killzone SF also offers inferiour AI which also adds up to more processing.

The screen shots of Halo 2 look as good if not better then most next gen FPS games, also Halo 4 on the 360 actrually looks better then games like Thief which came out on the PS4/XB1.

I suggest you start playing the games before claiming one has better shadows, lighting and sound, i give all those 3 categories to Halo 2 remaster. Add in the smoother frame rate and high level of AI and Halo 2 is up there with next gen FPS games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnP5tyx-k0o

Listen to the differences. Thats next gen sound effects, and the best gun sounds iv heard in a FPS game to date.

Also Xbox One got SMITE. If i find more exclusives for Ps4 or Xbox One ill let you know.

Wow the ps4 is far superior in the exklusive Departement

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS