By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs. XBO: Official Exclusives Thread

Who has the better line-up in 2015

Playstation 4 653 71.92%

Xbox One 255 28.08%

Total:908
PotentHerbs said:
If we don't count remasters/ ports/ indies (collections like UNDC & MCC are eligible) from the previous generation, PS4 still has more first/ third party games, with higher Meta's (80+) as well. What are XOne gamers smoking?

BloodBorne = 92
Infamous Second Son = 80
Guilty Gear Xrd = 84
MLB 14 The Show = 83
MLB 15 The Show = 80

UNDC, Persona 5, Tearaway can all score good (80 - 90) & DQ Heroes, Until Dawn should be solid (bit lower).

TitanFall (TF2 confirmed PS4 so the original might even be ported over) = 86
MCC = 85
Forza Horizon 2 = 86
Rare Replay = 85

Halo 5 will score great (85 - 90ish), Fable is F2P (hard to predict), Forza 6 will do good, RoTR is timed.

2016 is looking even stronger for the PS4.

No love for Sunset Overdrive = 81 ? Forza 5 got pretty Close with (79). But ye i love how you still believe in Titanfall releasing for ps4. You should really read the news, the director stated on twitter it wont come for Ps4.

So we got Ps4:

BloodBorne = 92
Infamous Second Son = 80
Guilty Gear Xrd = 84
MLB 14 The Show = 83
MLB 15 The Show = 80

IN TOTAL : 419

And Xbox One:

TitanFall = 86
MCC = 85
Forza Horizon 2 = 86
Rare Replay = 85

Sunser Overdrive = 81

IN TOTAL : 423

OMG XBOX ONE HIGHEST RATED OMG OMG OMG

Around the Network

Wanna hear a story? I own a PS4, Xbox One, WiiU, and a friggin Ouya. Some guy PMs me on my ps4 to tell me how shitty the Xbox One and WiiU are. He goes on about how great the PS4 library is and how the other consoles will never get GotY.

I look at his library ( guess he didn't know I could do that). All he plays is Battlefield 4.

As great as the library is for his console of choice, none of those "amazing games ' were worthy of his attention. I imagine a lot of gamers are like that--throwing random games that they wouldn't even play for free into a list just to make their console look good and make the competition look bad.

At the end of the day, better console or not--my fun isn't effected by somebody else's list.  And how does somebody that only owns one console feel they can berate me when I own his console!?!

THIS

Normchacho said:
Snoopy said:

Halo 2 is technically a remake. However, I find it sad when people include ps3 games to boost ps4 library then go bc doesn't count because the games don't have the xbox one label hur dur.

But there is a difference between a remastered version of a game, and just being able to play an old game on new hardware. I'll explain.

If Halo 3 had launched on the Xbox One instead of the 360, but still looked like it did on the 360, it would have been panned for looking like garbage for a $60 game. The same goes for games like TLOU. Take Mario 64, that game got great reviews when it came out on the N64. But if it had launched on the Wii U, it would have been murdered. Games are reviewed relative to their time.

Remastered games actually do have to stand on their own merit aswell. Take GOWIIIR. On the PS3, it reviewed really well (92 on meta), but the remastered version didn't get significant enough changes to justify it, and so it's score dropped to 81. Rare Replay is another good example. It's score is lower than the score of several of the games included and that's because times have changed and the industry has moved on.

P.S. Halo 2 may be a remake, but it's still a 360 game and it's still certainly not made to the level of  8th gen games.

Halo 2 wasn't 360

Tobsesan said:
PotentHerbs said:
If we don't count remasters/ ports/ indies (collections like UNDC & MCC are eligible) from the previous generation, PS4 still has more first/ third party games, with higher Meta's (80+) as well. What are XOne gamers smoking?

BloodBorne = 92
Infamous Second Son = 80
Guilty Gear Xrd = 84
MLB 14 The Show = 83
MLB 15 The Show = 80

UNDC, Persona 5, Tearaway can all score good (80 - 90) & DQ Heroes, Until Dawn should be solid (bit lower).

TitanFall (TF2 confirmed PS4 so the original might even be ported over) = 86
MCC = 85
Forza Horizon 2 = 86
Rare Replay = 85

Halo 5 will score great (85 - 90ish), Fable is F2P (hard to predict), Forza 6 will do good, RoTR is timed.

2016 is looking even stronger for the PS4.

No love for Sunset Overdrive = 81 ? Forza 5 got pretty Close with (79). But ye i love how you still believe in Titanfall releasing for ps4. You should really read the news, the director stated on twitter it wont come for Ps4.

So we got Ps4:

BloodBorne = 92
Infamous Second Son = 80
Guilty Gear Xrd = 84
MLB 14 The Show = 83
MLB 15 The Show = 80

IN TOTAL : 419

And Xbox One:

TitanFall = 86
MCC = 85
Forza Horizon 2 = 86
Rare Replay = 85

Sunser Overdrive = 81

IN TOTAL : 423

OMG XBOX ONE HIGHEST RATED OMG OMG OMG

I said might so deal with the fact that TF2 is confirmed for PS4. 

Now I did forget Sunset but have you forgotten Tearaway is releasing next month, it can land an 80 on Metacritic judging by how the original scored. UNDC will be around the same score as Rare Collection/ MCC & Persona 5 will score around the same as H5. 

XOne has a slighter higher average yet still doesn't have an exclusive that can crack a 90 Metascore, lmao. And to achieve this slight victory the One needed two collections, lol.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
The_BlackHeart__ said:
Here come the "Quality over Quantity" XBox excuse.

What they don't want to accept is that the PS4 currently has more 90+ scored games that both XB1 and WiiU together.

Total games per platform

PS4: 10
WiiU: 7
XB1: 2

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/ps4/filtered?sort=desc

PS4 = Quality . PS4 = Quantity.

GTA V: a last-gen remaster, also on xbone.

TLOU R: a last-gen remaster of a one year old PS3 game.

Journey: a mere port of a PS3 game...

Bloodborne: wow, an original game in this list!

TW3: also on xbone...

Shovel Knight: also on xbone and Wii U, the exact same game but isn't 90+ on those other consoles. This should tell you how useless metacritic is.

Flower: a mere PS3 port...

Diablo III: a remaster of a PS3 game, also on xbone...

Flower: a mere PS3 port...

Fez: a mere PS3 port...

Rayman Legends: also on Wii U and Xbone...

What a truly pathetic list. Should we count the Wii U VC and BC as well now? 9 out of 11 games are also on the PS3 lol. 5 of them are also on the XBONE.

Funny how ssomeone can troll and flame hard without consequences

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

That was trolling and flaming?

Anyway, can someone add Shadow Complex to the 360 list? It came out a week or so ago on Xbone and I have been playing it again.

Kyuu said:
Snoopy said:
Kyuu said:

Nobody listed PS1/PS2 games during the 6th and 7th gen as part of PS2 and PS3 libraries. So why are we doing this now? Remastering games, doubling resolution/framerate isn't the equivalent of a straight port or a compatible game from an older generation.

Still the same game just uprez and better fps. Technically speaking, that would make all pc games exclusives. The only reason we are listing 360 games as part of the xbox one library is because ps fans are listing a bunch of old ps3 games for the ps4 that has been ported with little to no changes. 

No one called PS4 Remasters "exclusives" though. Some of them just aren't available on the Xbox ONE.

I can see where you're coming from. Minor graphics upgrade, double res+fps might not matter all that much to you and me but it does mean a lot to large number of gamers.

Yes,but they took away multiplayer and you have to go and rebuy the game yet again. I can get all 3 uncharted with their multiplayer for less than 30 bucks. 

ps4 has the best games for me at the end of the year.

LudicrousSpeed said:
That was trolling and flaming?

Anyway, can someone add Shadow Complex to the 360 list? It came out a week or so ago on Xbone and I have been playing it again.

No! No! No! No! No!

Security!  Get this guy out of here!!

See, what you fail to understand is that a game like Shadow Complex is not exclusive.  It's a digital game that is available on a seventh gen console that isn't available on PS4 and is free to people that owned it last gen.  Totally not worthy of this thread.

Now a game like Flower?  THAT'S AN EXCLUSIVE!!  It's a digital game that was available on a seventh gen console that isn't available on Xbox One and is free to people that owned it last gen.  Totally different.

Hope that clears things up for you.