By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would Metroid Prime 4 make you buy the NX if it was a launch title?

Would you buy NX if metroid prime 4 was a launch title?

Maybe depending what othe... 48 22.86%

No, im done with Nintendo 35 16.67%

Yes definetly 89 42.38%

I would wait a few years ... 38 18.10%

Total:210

Yes. Yes, it would.

But a modern 2D Metroid would make me buy two.

Around the Network

No. I don't think I'll buy another Nintendo console.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Sure, even if it´s not a launch title. They make games i enjoy so i see no reason to not buy the next one aswell.

No, the only way to get me on board NX is for Nintendo to install a bit of confidence from me, by continued Wii U support for the remainder of at least a 5 year cycle.

I'd have to see what they have done with the hardware first. That would dictate how early I would jump into their next console. I waited a year for the Wii U.

Around the Network

Maybe... Or a really good 2d metroid.

I don't see it being a wii u replacement. I can see it being a handheld that will break from the ds design and thus break backward compatibility. Hence them not wanting to call it a 3ds successor. Breaking backwards compatibility will be an issue for me but I'll probably still get one.

I'll buy NX regardless of wether it gets Metroid at launch or at all.

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

No I don't care for the Metroid games.

Will get a NX automatically. Need it for Splatoon 2, 3D Mario, 2D Mario, etc.

I'm personally not fond of Metroid, so no.

Even then, a new 3D Mario, or even a new Zelda would be better candidates.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I'm a huge Metroid fan, but it wouldn't be enough to make a buy a NX! I would buy one after there is a more diverse library available.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---