By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Popularity of E3, using Youtube

OP: Maybe I asked too much but I would appreciate if you add links to each games on that list

Around the Network

Doesn't really mean anything.

Since around 2010 or so xbox owners use the dashboard to view E3 links and stuff. That's why their views are not as high as they used to be.

I haven't viewed any of these trailers on youtube, apart from the Hitman trailer which was PS4.

we all know Sony won E3.... their going to have crazy game sales.

what about Nintendo,, oh wait rather dont :/

Using every chance to shamelessly plug :P

Nice comparison though.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Don't really care about the competition aspect of this, just happy that Horizon is grabbing people's attention.

Don't care either.

But like you I'm happy for Horizon but quite sad for Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Even though it's a timed exclusive I hope this game does very good at launch. Tomb Raider is one of my favorite series and I enjoyed the 2013 game a lot.

Mike_L said:
DerNebel said:
Don't really care about the competition aspect of this, just happy that Horizon is grabbing people's attention.

Don't care either.

Even though it's a timed exclusive I hope this game does very good at launch. Tomb Raider is one of my favorite series and I enjoyed the 2013 game a lot.

Well the Rise of the Tomb Raider thing still has about 300k views on other Youtube channels, but overall I think that the vocal online Xbox community is overselling their interest in the game quite a bit due its exclusivity status. Just my opinion.

DerNebel said:
Mike_L said:
DerNebel said:

Don't care either.

Well the Rise of the Tomb Raider thing still has about 300k views on other Youtube channels, but overall I think that the vocal online Xbox community is overselling their interest in the game quite a bit due its exclusivity status. Just my opinion.

I'd be devastated if SE's decision to make this a timed exclusive ends up having permanent negative consequences for the series.

I fear that not many PS4 owners will support the series if RotTR PS4 releases 6 monts later. :(

Buy this game XB1 owners!

Damn 5 titles on PS4 over 1 million, deservedly so.

Will you update the views, once a day or so, because they're still going up.

Horizon doing well. Three times as many views as Gears 4, and not a million miles away from Halo 5