Forums - Gaming Discussion - Popularity of E3, using Youtube

I'm starting to notice Shenmue 3's buzz -not to take away from the buzz or diss the series by any means- is just a loud minority.

I'm sure it's amazing but I'd be lying if I said I know anything about the franchise.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

FF7 killing everything xS

BraLoD said:
FF7 killing everything xS

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Don't really care about the competition aspect of this, just happy that Horizon is grabbing people's attention.

OP: Maybe I asked too much but I would appreciate if you add links to each games on that list

Around the Network

Doesn't really mean anything.

Since around 2010 or so xbox owners use the dashboard to view E3 links and stuff. That's why their views are not as high as they used to be.

I haven't viewed any of these trailers on youtube, apart from the Hitman trailer which was PS4.

we all know Sony won E3.... their going to have crazy game sales.

what about Nintendo,, oh wait rather dont :/

Using every chance to shamelessly plug :P

Nice comparison though.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

DerNebel said:
Don't really care about the competition aspect of this, just happy that Horizon is grabbing people's attention.

Don't care either.

But like you I'm happy for Horizon but quite sad for Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Even though it's a timed exclusive I hope this game does very good at launch. Tomb Raider is one of my favorite series and I enjoyed the 2013 game a lot.