Forums - Gaming Discussion - Popularity of E3, using Youtube

Mike_L said:
DerNebel said:
Don't really care about the competition aspect of this, just happy that Horizon is grabbing people's attention.

Don't care either.

But like you I'm happy for Horizon but quite sad for Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Even though it's a timed exclusive I hope this game does very good at launch. Tomb Raider is one of my favorite series and I enjoyed the 2013 game a lot.

Well the Rise of the Tomb Raider thing still has about 300k views on other Youtube channels, but overall I think that the vocal online Xbox community is overselling their interest in the game quite a bit due its exclusivity status. Just my opinion.



Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Mike_L said:
DerNebel said:
Don't really care about the competition aspect of this, just happy that Horizon is grabbing people's attention.

Don't care either.

But like you I'm happy for Horizon but quite sad for Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Even though it's a timed exclusive I hope this game does very good at launch. Tomb Raider is one of my favorite series and I enjoyed the 2013 game a lot.

Well the Rise of the Tomb Raider thing still has about 300k views on other Youtube channels, but overall I think that the vocal online Xbox community is overselling their interest in the game quite a bit due its exclusivity status. Just my opinion.

I'd be devastated if SE's decision to make this a timed exclusive ends up having permanent negative consequences for the series.

I fear that not many PS4 owners will support the series if RotTR PS4 releases 6 monts later. :(

Buy this game XB1 owners!



Damn 5 titles on PS4 over 1 million, deservedly so.

Will you update the views, once a day or so, because they're still going up.



Horizon doing well. Three times as many views as Gears 4, and not a million miles away from Halo 5



Max Reacts to Shennmue 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShB8_ywuQsA
85 600 views

This one can replace your #16 on Sony's list. ^^



Around the Network
Hiku said:

Max Reacts to Shennmue 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShB8_ywuQsA
85 600 views

This one can replace your #16 on Sony's list. ^^


Nah, we should stick with Official trailers, otherwise the youtuber fan base and quality of the youtuber presentation will affect the view count.



Nice to see the hype and popularity for new IP like Horizon!



PS4 and PC gaming

 

PC Specs:
AMD Ryzen 9 3900x
Zotac Nvidia RTX 2070 Super
32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengence Ram 3200 mhz
1TB Samsung Qvo SSD
Corsair Spec-Delta Case
Asus ROG B450-F Motherboard

vkaraujo said:
Hiku said:

Max Reacts to Shennmue 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShB8_ywuQsA
85 600 views

This one can replace your #16 on Sony's list. ^^


Nah, we should stick with Official trailers, otherwise the youtuber fan base and quality of the youtuber presentation will affect the view count.

But it's not just official trailers in there. Look att #14 on Sony's list for example. Another reaction video.



drdante said:
OP: Maybe I asked too much but I would appreciate if you add links to each games on that list

All the titles should work as a link to their video.  

 

vkaraujo said:

Nah, we should stick with Official trailers, otherwise the youtuber fan base and quality of the youtuber presentation will affect the view count.

Just for kicks, 2 of the videos are reaction videos, but aside from those 2 don't think anymore will be added.  



thank you for makeing this thread the-pi-guy.
And thanks for the work to update it.