By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Popularity of E3, using Youtube

Edit: Never mind The font is weird lol.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

The only one I can read is Halo 5

dont forget, its Powered by the Vizioneck Forum

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Yeah, some annoying glitch is going on. Regardless, there are links in the empty boxes so you guys can find out which games have X amount of views that way.

E3 and gaming in general is rapidly getting popular each year.

Around the Network

So how long until FFVII Remake reaches 10 million views?

its been slowing down, so ill say by the weekend :P

edit:  by the way, the ff7 trailer has more view then all xbobx videos combined

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

I'm really glad Horizon is so high up. That game really deserves every view it gets.

Thanks, this is certainly interesting. What about Nintendo?

Sony really showing the gap of popularity, Horizon and FFVII were my personal favorites. ReCore got a decent amount of views, can't wait to see some actual gameplay.

TheGoldenBoy said:
I'm really glad Horizon is so high up. That game really deserves every view it gets.

Indeed. The amount of views it has gotten is very impressive considering it's a brand new IP. Also, because Sony's conference was after Microsoft's, the PS4 videos have been up for shorter amounts of time.