By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Popularity of E3, using Youtube

Well, I for one, dislike using Twitch and would always prefer YouTube over Twitch

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
iceland said:
Thanks, this is certainly interesting. What about Nintendo?

Sony really showing the gap of popularity, Horizon and FFVII were my personal favorites. ReCore got a decent amount of views, can't wait to see some actual gameplay.

To be honest, when i compiled most of the original links i just wasnt really thinking about nintendo, probably because i missed the show.  Ill start trying to find them.  Do you have a list of what they showed handy?

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Aura7541 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
I'm really glad Horizon is so high up. That game really deserves every view it gets.

Indeed. The amount of views it has gotten is very impressive considering it's a brand new IP. Also, because Sony's conference was after Microsoft's, the PS4 videos have been up for shorter amounts of time.

While I do agree it's impressive their videos have gotten so many more views in less time, we should also note that the Sony YouTube channel has many more subscribers as well (3 million vs 0.99 million).

DD_Bwest said:
iceland said:
Thanks, this is certainly interesting. What about Nintendo?

Sony really showing the gap of popularity, Horizon and FFVII were my personal favorites. ReCore got a decent amount of views, can't wait to see some actual gameplay.

To be honest, when i compiled most of the original links i just wasnt really thinking about nintendo, probably because i missed the show.  Ill start trying to find them.  Do you have a list of what they showed handy?

Well tbh Star Fox was really the only interesting thing they showed, I don't expect anything else to have much views so it's probably not even worth it.

But from memory. Star Fox, Yoshi, Xenoblade, Mario Tennis, Mario Maker, Some Animal Crossing spinoff.

It brings warm feelings to my heart to see the latest Destiny cash grab only garner a measly 200k views.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

This highest one I've seen:

Star Wars Battlefront: Multiplayer Gameplay | E3 2015 “Walker Assault” on Hoth - Over 7.2M views

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Fusioncode said:
It brings warm feelings to my heart to see the latest Destiny cash grab only garner a measly 200k views.

Not to mention half those views are from Ethomaz

I'm starting to notice Shenmue 3's buzz -not to take away from the buzz or diss the series by any means- is just a loud minority.

I'm sure it's amazing but I'd be lying if I said I know anything about the franchise.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

BraLoD said:
FF7 killing everything xS

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Don't really care about the competition aspect of this, just happy that Horizon is grabbing people's attention.