By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Steam Summer Sale is almost upon us...

Still nothing for me.

But damn, Deponia for less than 1 € at a 95% off! I already have it from retail, but that's an awesome price.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

lol at the CoD deal.. 299 euro's..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

i just got metro redux bundle, darkness 2 , The newest wolfenstein game, sniper elite 3, fallout new vegas for 55 NZD which to me is one hell of a bargain lol

pokoko said:
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon at $3.74 is an absolute steal. It's shorter than FC3 and FC4 and the story is super goofy but I thought the actual game-play was better. If you're like me and you play Far Cry because taking bases is a blast, Blood Dragon was more fun than the main-line games.

I've never played Far Cry 1 or 2, though. Anyone know if those are worthwhile?

I bought Blood Dragon a while back on sale. I ran the game through Steam, which then loads UPlay and requires an account there.

Instant deletion.

mysteryman said:
pokoko said:
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon at $3.74 is an absolute steal. It's shorter than FC3 and FC4 and the story is super goofy but I thought the actual game-play was better. If you're like me and you play Far Cry because taking bases is a blast, Blood Dragon was more fun than the main-line games.

I bought Blood Dragon a while back on sale. I ran the game through Steam, which then loads UPlay and requires an account there.

Instant deletion.

Oh?  Hm.  UPlay gave me no problems.  Less annoying than the Steam client, actually.  I open it when I play, close it when I'm done.  DRM on DRM is a bit wierd but it was five minutes work in exchange for hours spent playing.  To each their own.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
lol at the CoD deal.. 299 euro's..

The CoD are so ridiculously priced, it makes me sad. Modern Warfare is still 15 euros and half off and that game is 8 years old. Good luck trying to find any other title from 2007 that still costs 30 euros as standard digital and retail.

pokoko said:
mysteryman said:
pokoko said:

Instant deletion.

Oh?  Hm.  UPlay gave me no problems.  Less annoying than the Steam client, actually.  I open it when I play, close it when I'm done.  DRM on DRM is a bit wierd but it was five minutes work in exchange for hours spent playing.  To each their own.

I wasn't a fan, but even if UPlay was good, one client is more than enough. I got it on PC as FPS feels better there, but I'd rather just play it on my 360 now.

I have serious doubts that we'll reach the 15 million clicks of the game.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

BasilZero said:
JEMC said:
I have serious doubts that we'll reach the 15 million clicks of the game.

Since Ys has/is on daily/flash sale - I am guessing the game that was supposed to be part of the 15 million clicks deal was gonna be The Legend of Heroes :(!

Maybe.

Btw, do you still need that Dominic card? I have it twice, so I can trade with you.

I haven't got one game so for during this summer sale. This is my first summer sale and I'm highly disappointed.