By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Steam Summer Sale is almost upon us...

method114 said:
I haven't got one game so for during this summer sale. This is my first summer sale and I'm highly disappointed.

I too still haven't got anything. I don't know what's wrong with me. But as you can see from the thread, there's plenty of people who have found something.

It lasts until the 22th, so there's still time to find THAT game you want .

@Basil: Sure! Btw, you asked for Bioshock and it goes on sale, you're lucky .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
JEMC said:

Thanks for the trade btw!

I just need 3 more cards now and I still have 2 extra Dire Frog cards XD!

As for bioshock that 70% sale :(

Wish it was 75% lol.

I have a feeling that they may announce Bioshock Infinite remaster...so I'mma wait and buy it later tonight after Sony's Conference.

My pleasure. I only need two cards to make the badge: Sigmond and Dansky.

And you should take a llok again at that Bioshock Sale. Bio 1 and 2 are 80% off and Bio Inf is 75% off as you want. What will be your next excuse?

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

BasilZero said:
JEMC said:

My pleasure. I only need two cards to make the badge: Sigmond and Dansky.

And you should take a llok again at that Bioshock Sale. Bio 1 and 2 are 80% off and Bio Inf is 75% off as you want. What will be your next excuse?

Already bought BS1 and BS2 back on Amazon 2 years ago for $4.99 as a bundle.

As for Infinite - I want the Season pass too

Fine, that's... that's a good excuse.

You win tis time.

BasilZero said:
JEMC said:

Fine, that's... that's a good excuse.

You win tis time.

Oh dont get me wrong - I will buy it tonight providing they dont announce a remastered edition sometime later today lol.

Also where that gif from ;o?

Not sure, to be honest. It's one of the gifs I found searching for the proper reply.

Maybe from 101 Dalmatians?

JEMC said:
method114 said:
I haven't got one game so for during this summer sale. This is my first summer sale and I'm highly disappointed.

I too still haven't got anything. I don't know what's wrong with me. But as you can see from the thread, there's plenty of people who have found something.

It lasts until the 22th, so there's still time to find THAT game you want .

Yep I'm holding out. Really want Dying light and Lords of the fallen but neither dropped a to low enough for me to jump in. MIrriors edge to but it's $10 like serious how old is that game. 

Around the Network

Fallout 4 at $45 on Greenman.

God, I'm so tempted ...

Rise of Nations: Extended edition for $5. Great value.

Plus some cheap DLC for Skullgirls and Talisman.

I just bought Divinity: Original sin and Baldur's gate II for 33 Euro. Nice :).

I think that will be all for now.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Congrats on your bagde, Basil. I still need one more card.

BasilZero said:

Nothing today.

Another lack luster day but I found out I wont be getting Ultra SFIV :9

Hoping for Quake Collection , Prince of Persia Franchise, BloodRayne franchise , and Fallout Franchise to go on daily/flash sale :o

Also I crafted my badge :D YAY!

Yay BloodRayne!  I love BloodRayne.  And what Fallout games are you lacking?  Don't tell me you haven't played 3 and New Vegas?

Also, for anyone who hasn't played it, Rage is well worth the price at $5.  It's a good game that got a bad name for not living up to expectations but it's actually pretty solid.  It's like Borderlands with a lot less freedom, personality, and guns.  Er, that sounds bad, but the game play is fine.