By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Steam Summer Sale is almost upon us...

The Witcher for $1.49 and The Witcher 2 for 2.99... Yup.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:

Bought Crysis 1 and 2, Spore, Dark Sould: Prepare to Die Edition, Valiant Hearts and This War of Mine so far. Grand total of 33.29 EUR.

Prepare to Die Edition is $5 on Amazon.  You got burned.

Nidhogg for $1.50. I've been meaning to buy it for a long time now after playing it on my housemate's PC.

BasilZero said:
pokoko said:

It would of been the same price as well if he had waited for flash/daily sale....lol.

WHY DONT PEOPLE WAIT FOR THE FLASH/DAILY DEALS D:

It comes with experience, I suppose.  I have a ton of games I don't even want to play from my first Steam Sale.  I had not yet mastered my greed, as I have now.

BasilZero said:
pokoko said:

It would of been the same price as well if he had waited for flash/daily sale....lol.

WHY DONT PEOPLE WAIT FOR THE FLASH/DAILY DEALS D:

Some of us work 25.5 and 49 hour shifts...

I've been working 84 hours this week and can't sit on my computer all day. I'm actually going to work again in about an hour.

Around the Network

I bought the Legend of Grimrock II and Homeword Remastered collection untill now. Both on daily sale for 70/60% i think. In any case it's :).

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I don't know if I've developed some kind of "anti-Steam Sales" antibody or what, but so far it's been three days of sales and I still haven't bought a single game.

I don't know how to feel about that :-/

Oh, and I dislike the "Monster Summer Game". My finger hurts from clicking so much and I wouldn't be surprised if I have to buy a new mouse once the sales are over . Oh, well, at least I already have 4 cards.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
I don't know if I've developed some kind of "anti-Steam Sales" antibody or what, but so far it's been three days of sales and I still haven't bought a single game.

Oh, and I dislike the "Monster Summer Game". My finger hurts from clicking so much and I wouldn't be surprised if I have to buy a new mouse once the sales are over . Oh, well, at least I already have 4 cards.

Yeah, haven't found anything tonight that I wanted. Only bought six games so far.

I'm hoping for Endless Legend and Far Cry 4 to get some great deals soon.

Bought 5 more games:

The Swapper
Small World 2
Salt
Subnautica
The Mims Beginning

BasilZero said:
JEMC said:

I only bought 3 games so far and that was on the first day.

Havent bought anything yesterday and doesnt seem like I will be buying anything today :(

Watch them put games I want on sale while I am at work >.>

Anyways as for the Monster Summer game - idle yourself (you can click on the little button on the bottom right hand corner) - your character will attack the monsters while not being on  - only thing you need to do is keep checking back from time to time (I  check back like every 4-5 hours) and level up your abilities.

Yes you can even have Steam turned off and it will still go on.

I was lv 60 when I went to idle and came back - now I'm over lv 300.

I know my game is still going one while I'm away, but I don't like to leave the job for the others . Besides, I think that only your "automatic cannon" keeps shooting, and it is slower and does less damage.

Oh, and that's not your level, but the level/stage of the game. Mine is now at 291.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.