By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zombie U currently in development for Xbox One and PS4!

curl-6 said:
Nicklesbe said:

I notice you highlighted part of my post..however you didn't actually read it. Or perhaps you didn't understand. My claim is absolutely true. Your own examples prove it. Fatal frame: a game about hormonal teenagers, that no surprise is designed to appeal to hormonal teenagers. The main character shown in trailers is literally a cliche'd school girl made to appeal to anime pervs. Devil's 3rd is basically CoD turned into a hack and slash with a story that is essentially CoD without satellite support with hack and slash. Have you watched the trailer? It screams "Are you a teenage boy that feel impotent and powerless? Here's this awesome power-trip that's worse than the worst 90's film". Shin Megami X Fire Emblem as much as I love fire emblem and excited that they are bringing it to wii u it is not designed for adults. It's literally about hormonal teenagers that are sent to a highschool to learn how to fight war. Bayonetta 2...you know damn well that is designed with only hormonal teens in mind. If you can't recognize that oversexed mess for what it is then there is something seriously wrong with you.

Next time please actually read what I say and really think before you post. Because you literally just proved my point with your examples. Thanks for that. I'll say it again. Nintendo has shown they are no longer willing to appeal to adult gamers and only seem to want to appeal to young kids or young teens with raging hormones. IE if it's not overly cartoony it's oversexed, and if it's neither then Nintendo doesn't really want anything to do with it. and you just helped me prove that.

Nintendo's "cartoony" games are played by more adults than children.

That's absolutely irreverent and has no affect on the point. Like myself those adults grew up with Nintendo, so there is a lot of loyalty there as well as nostalgia. Many have kids or grand kids and nieces and nephews and play with them. That doesn't change the fact that Nintendo has seemingly abandoned appealing to adults and the realities of being an adult and instead chooses to appeal to children and nostalgia. That's nice some of the time but sometimes ya just want to play a game that appeals to you, not a game that appeals to who you were when you were younger.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Around the Network
ExplodingBlock said:
Zombi4 and ZombiOne??

Lol, I was thinking the same

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

What a bad choice. Without the gamepad, ZombieU doesn't distinguish itself properly against the whole sea of zombie games out there. If people think ZombieU bombed on the WiiU, wait to see the PS4/XBone numbers.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

If I understand well, Zombi U port too PS4/XboxOne?

I hope its true and that game will be popular and sell well to earn sequel.

Isn't was that rumor that one Wii U game will be port on PS4/Xbox One and that one port will be on Wii U.

ExplodingBlock said:
Zombi4 and ZombiOne??

Damn it!! U beat me to the punch line!

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
curl-6 said:

Besides adding variety to the gameplay, looking down at it to pick locks or sort through your bag while glancing up now and then at the main screen to check if a zombie was sneaking up on you was tense as fuck.

If that's what made Zombi U great, then it sounds like a bad game.

I'm more interested in the actual gameplay, not looking through a bag and hoping I don't get attacked.

In my opinion the gamepad use is good as it added to the atmosphere and anxiety - it was letdown by a shitty game riddled with bugs, poor and uninspired levels, shitty combat and a general lack of polish.

It's such a shame, it was a game that has so mush potential but wasted it to meet the launch deadline.

bowserthedog said:

What a waste of resources.  The game isn't good enough for a remake.

I disagree, for me one of the best Wii U games and one of the best survival game in last decade.

If any game needs second chance and sequel, its Zombiu.

ExplodingBlock said:
Zombi4 and ZombiOne??

Came here just to say this.

Nicklesbe said:

I notice you highlighted part of my post..however you didn't actually read it. Or perhaps you didn't understand. My claim is absolutely true. Your own examples prove it. Fatal frame: a game about hormonal teenagers, that no surprise is designed to appeal to hormonal teenagers. The main character shown in trailers is literally a cliche'd school girl made to appeal to anime pervs. Devil's 3rd is basically CoD turned into a hack and slash with a story that is essentially CoD without satellite support with hack and slash. Have you watched the trailer? It screams "Are you a teenage boy that feel impotent and powerless? Here's this awesome power-trip that's worse than the worst 90's film". Shin Megami X Fire Emblem as much as I love fire emblem and excited that they are bringing it to wii u it is not designed for adults. It's literally about hormonal teenagers that are sent to a highschool to learn how to fight war. Bayonetta 2...you know damn well that is designed with only hormonal teens in mind. If you can't recognize that oversexed mess for what it is then there is something seriously wrong with you.

Next time please actually read what I say and really think before you post. Because you literally just proved my point with your examples. Thanks for that. I'll say it again. Nintendo has shown they are no longer willing to appeal to adult gamers and only seem to want to appeal to young kids or young teens with raging hormones. IE if it's not overly cartoony it's oversexed, and if it's neither then Nintendo doesn't really want anything to do with it. and you just helped me prove that.

What's with your obsession with hormonal teens?

I highly doubt those versions will be any good thanks to the lack of the GamePad! It's not like the Wiiu version is amazing either.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---