By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zombie U currently in development for Xbox One and PS4!

That would have flop written all over it I think. I doubt this will see the light of day. Even reliable leakers are going to get it wrong from time to time.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

No one has figured out? They'll sell Zombie U respectively whith a Sony Tablet and a Microsoft one so the game looks the same as on Wii U but it'll cost as much as a PS4 or X1 XD

curl-6 said:
think-man said:
What makes the gamepad so good?

Besides adding variety to the gameplay, looking down at it to pick locks or sort through your bag while glancing up now and then at the main screen to check if a zombie was sneaking up on you was tense as fuck.

If that's what made Zombi U great, then it sounds like a bad game.

I'm more interested in the actual gameplay, not looking through a bag and hoping I don't get attacked.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

curl-6 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

Vita can do the job

I doubt they'll go to the trouble of implementing that though. How many games do?

No (or very few?) games do that because few people are actually buying a Vita.

With Wii U you're stuck with the tablet control... whether you like it or not.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
curl-6 said:

Besides adding variety to the gameplay, looking down at it to pick locks or sort through your bag while glancing up now and then at the main screen to check if a zombie was sneaking up on you was tense as fuck.

If that's what made Zombi U great, then it sounds like a bad game.

I'm more interested in the actual gameplay, not looking through a bag and hoping I don't get attacked.

The actual gameplay is about operating under the stress of the constant threat of attack.

Around the Network
bowserthedog said:

What a waste of resources.  The game isn't good enough for a remake.

I must be the only person who actually enjoyed the game... 

But a port whilst not surprising doesn't make a lot of sense. Take out the gamepad and the title loses pretty much everything it had before. A sequel I could buy but a remake/port? Not sure how it would work. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

this will probably flop on those systems, but being a port it probably doesnt have to sell that much anyway

Cloudman said:
Nicklesbe said:

The U stood for Ubisoft, not wii U if I'm not mistaken. I hope they do create it for other consoles. Tho it will be different, maybe even less good without the game-pad. However it's other aspects were top notch. Even without the game pad. Hopefully they add much needed content. Frankly Nintendo doesn't deserve it. They could have easily had a sequel in the works. Instead they pretty much abandon it along with Wii U in general and focus only on 3ds. Nintendo has shown they are no longer willing to appeal to adult gamers and only seem to want to appeal to young kids or young teens with raging hormones. IE if it's not overly cartoony it's oversexed, and if it's neither then Nintendo doesn't really want anything to do with it.

Ahem, they do have Fatal Frame, Devil`s 3rd, and Shin Megami X Fire Emblew, as well as Bayonetta 2.

As few as they are, your claim isn`t true ; )

I notice you highlighted part of my post..however you didn't actually read it. Or perhaps you didn't understand. My claim is absolutely true. Your own examples prove it. Fatal frame: a game about hormonal teenagers, that no surprise is designed to appeal to hormonal teenagers. The main character shown in trailers is literally a cliche'd school girl made to appeal to anime pervs. Devil's 3rd is basically CoD turned into a hack and slash with a story that is essentially CoD without satellite support with hack and slash. Have you watched the trailer? It screams "Are you a teenage boy that feel impotent and powerless? Here's this awesome power-trip that's worse than the worst 90's film". Shin Megami X Fire Emblem as much as I love fire emblem and excited that they are bringing it to wii u it is not designed for adults. It's literally about hormonal teenagers that are sent to a highschool to learn how to fight war. Bayonetta 2...you know damn well that is designed with only hormonal teens in mind. If you can't recognize that oversexed mess for what it is then there is something seriously wrong with you.

Next time please actually read what I say and really think before you post. Because you literally just proved my point with your examples. Thanks for that. I'll say it again. Nintendo has shown they are no longer willing to appeal to adult gamers and only seem to want to appeal to young kids or young teens with raging hormones. IE if it's not overly cartoony it's oversexed, and if it's neither then Nintendo doesn't really want anything to do with it. and you just helped me prove that.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Nicklesbe said:

I notice you highlighted part of my post..however you didn't actually read it. Or perhaps you didn't understand. My claim is absolutely true. Your own examples prove it. Fatal frame: a game about hormonal teenagers, that no surprise is designed to appeal to hormonal teenagers. The main character shown in trailers is literally a cliche'd school girl made to appeal to anime pervs. Devil's 3rd is basically CoD turned into a hack and slash with a story that is essentially CoD without satellite support with hack and slash. Have you watched the trailer? It screams "Are you a teenage boy that feel impotent and powerless? Here's this awesome power-trip that's worse than the worst 90's film". Shin Megami X Fire Emblem as much as I love fire emblem and excited that they are bringing it to wii u it is not designed for adults. It's literally about hormonal teenagers that are sent to a highschool to learn how to fight war. Bayonetta 2...you know damn well that is designed with only hormonal teens in mind. If you can't recognize that oversexed mess for what it is then there is something seriously wrong with you.

Next time please actually read what I say and really think before you post. Because you literally just proved my point with your examples. Thanks for that. I'll say it again. Nintendo has shown they are no longer willing to appeal to adult gamers and only seem to want to appeal to young kids or young teens with raging hormones. IE if it's not overly cartoony it's oversexed, and if it's neither then Nintendo doesn't really want anything to do with it. and you just helped me prove that.

Nintendo's "cartoony" games are played by more adults than children.

I don't see anyone rushing out to buy this.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine