By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cancelled games that you wish had gotten released?

BHR-3 said:

This one, and Star Wars 1313.

Around the Network

Dragon Quest X or Project Zero 4... Worldwide of course.

Starfox 2 on SNES... the game was apparently 95% complete before it got canned in favor of SF64.

Also a sequel to Super Mario 64 on the N64 instead of that garbage Sunshine, and Freedom Fighters 2.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Star wars 1313.

It wasn't exactly cancelled, but I wanted an Americanized version for Final Fantasy Type 0 for PSP. Only the Japanese got it.

Around the Network
kupomogli said:
The Magic of Scheherazade 2 and Scarface The World is Yours 2.

did you just make that up?  I own the first one but i never heard about a sequel and i can't find anything online right now but i didn't look for a long time.

edit:  I guess i found it on wikipedia.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

johnsobas said:
kupomogli said:
The Magic of Scheherazade 2 and Scarface The World is Yours 2.

did you just make that up?  I own the first one but i never heard about a sequel and i can't find anything online right now but i didn't look for a long time.

edit:  I guess i found it on wikipedia.

There were actually a couple images in a generic gaming magazine and in a Nintendo Power's "next month," it listed The Magic of Scheherazade 2.  If a proto ever made an appearance I'd put all sorts of money down on it.

Resident evil 1.5, I remember reading it in a play station magazine, looking at the game shots and hearing about the zombie in the oven

Then when the game resident evil 2 released it was completely different to what I saw in the magazine, they had nearly finished the game then completely rebooted it!!!

Star Wars 1313 and Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance III

Loose Cannon (PC)

edit; Oh, I just read on gamestar.de that the game got cancelled because Microsoft bought Developer Digital Anvil, split the people into different other development teams and just didn't give two shits about the game in development. They didn't even bother to get the rights from Ubisoft. Thanks, Microsoft, thanks a lot. And thank you too Ubisoft, for letting something like that happen! Really, thank you! 

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.