By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cancelled games that you wish had gotten released?

Hiku said:

The Beta version of Zelda 64

The beta kinda reminds me of Quest 64 actually. x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
Mr_No said:
The Agency and The Getaway.

*snip*

You don't mean this do you?

edit - and it's sequal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Getaway:_Black_Monday

No, I meant this.

Command & Conquer: Tiberian Twilight (the original developed by Westwood). I heard parts of the story by former Westwood devs and it sounded amazing

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 06 December 2022

HoloDust said:
Johnw1104 said:

Blizzard's Lord of the Clans game. It was a Warcraft point-and-click adventure game that told the story of Thrall growing up and freeing his fellow orcs from internment camps and, essentially, linking Warcraft II and III. They later covered that story in a fairly good book, also named Lord of the Clans.

Some of my earliest gaming memories were point and click adventure games, so I've always loved them. Likewise, I've been a huge Warcraft fan ever since I played the first game at a friend's long ago, so the idea of a Warcraft P&C really appeals to me. What's sad is I saw YouTube footage of a guy who somehow got his hands on the unreleased game and it was clearly both almost complete and looked darn fun. Still bummed about that.

Oh, Starcraft Ghost as well. Blizzard breaks my heart sometimes.

Ah, I remember when that one was both announced and cancelled - I was huge W1/2 fan, and since P&C adventures were (and still are) my favorite genre, I was really looking forward to it. They should really just finish it now as a fan service, that would be peanuts for them, and release it as retro adventure.

Yeah I'd love to play that even now... It really didn't look bad from what I've seen, I think they were just underwhelmed by the point-and-click nature of it.

There's quite a few famous characters making earlier appearances in there, from Grom/Doomhammer to Gazlowe the Goblin. I'd love to play it through.