By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cancelled games that you wish had gotten released?

Slarvax said:

The Last Guardian.

Bruh.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

The last three chapters in the Xenosaga series.

Cloudman said:
Starcraft Ghost... : ( That and Banjo Threeie and Mario 64 2....

I'm still waiting for Starcraft Ghost. The first time I read about it was in Nintendo Power around 10 years ago. As for Banjo Theeie? I gave up on that one when MS bought Rare.

Currently (Re-)Playing: Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void Multiplayer, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Currently Watching: The Shield, Stein's;Gate, Narcos

MajorMalfunction said:
Cloudman said:

I'm still waiting for Starcraft Ghost. The first time I read about it was in Nintendo Power around 10 years ago. As for Banjo Theeie? I gave up on that one when MS bought Rare.

Threeie is dead yeah, but I can`t help but wonder what could have been if it did release for GC... : ( And Ghost is likely dead too, which is really sad. That game looked so cool...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Metroid Dread and Silent Hills.

One that I really looked forward to, but have a feeling will be cancelled eventually is Routine. That game looked dope.

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

Around the Network

Resident evil 4 from shinji mikami

Fortress by Square Enix. It was supposed to be an action game intended to take place in Ivalice (The most fascinating world of the entire series imo). It was supposed to come out on PS3, X360 and Windows. Ashe was supposed to come back! And in a way, it would become the true sequel to FFXII (I know there's Revenant Wings but that game seems entirely forgettable..).

The Magic of Scheherazade 2 and Scarface The World is Yours 2.

Cloudman said:
MajorMalfunction said:
Cloudman said:

Threeie is dead yeah, but I can`t help but wonder what could have been if it did release for GC... : ( And Ghost is likely dead too, which is really sad. That game looked so cool...

AFAIK, Ghost is in limbo at Blizzard. It's basically dead, but Blizzard doesn't want to pull the plug. I think I read that they wanted to find a team to do it, because they didn't know how to handle it themselves. I can't find the quote, though. The good news is that Legacy of the Void is in beta, so at least the Starcraft IP isn't dead. That's more than I can say for Metroid :(

Currently (Re-)Playing: Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void Multiplayer, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Currently Watching: The Shield, Stein's;Gate, Narcos

Zone of the Enders 3.