By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Guys, we missed an important milestone for Wii U

Tagged games:

the_dengle said:
HylianYoshi said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7334674

EDIT: I screwed up badly, this one said Dreamcast, not Saturn sry

That's even funnier, since we now have people in this thread claiming the Wii U outsold the Dreamcast LTD over 6 months ago.

Well then, I guess my screw up didn't make my post that irrelevant to the discussion.

bet: lost

Around the Network

Well what do ya know.

Saturn and Dreamcast down. Next stop, the Master System, (13 million) then it's outsold 3 of Sega's 4 home consoles. XD

KyleeStrutt said:

That wikipedia article is rigged, this is the truth.

Just like I said in a different thread, Wikipedia is not a reliable source. Anyone can edit it.
This picture is proof haha.

Reported for trolling.

KyleeStrutt said:
curl-6 said:

Wikipedia's list has Dreamcast at 10.6m, so Sega's hardware swansong is safe for now... come Christmas though, it had better watch it's back. ;)

Wikipedia's wrong (for real now) on Sega's own investor documents they had the Dreamcast at 9.16m by March 2001 ie, when it was discontinued.

Not sure if that was the number of units produced or shipped but its unlikely they went on to sale over 1m units more.

Oh darling!Thank you for mentioning that,make a thread concerning this issue!I want to point out that when we had a wii u passing dreamcast(vgc)thread there were tons of posts using the 10.6m figure of wiki. To be honest I was expecting that this is not right but I didn't know it,so you illuminated us!

Wiki must fix that,can we complain about that to a wiki wallah?:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Around the Network

Wow. Erm...Congratulations to the U I suppose. Does make you wonder how many more consoles it can pass before it runs out of steam though.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Time to party! Woo!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Next target, the vita!

Congrats!!!!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

very good....

not the worst selling console of all time!

Switch!!!