By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Guys, we missed an important milestone for Wii U

Tagged games:

Now, let's see it take on the Sega Genesis!

Around the Network

it can surpass those consoles. i think safe bet would be 15m. (if nintendo sticks with its price and no new games coming in) or it can surpass the Gamecube level if they push for a lot off great games and collaborate with 3rd party for new IPs or game exclusives.

OP: Well done WII U . Here are some celebration memes.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

gabzjmm23 said:
it can surpass those consoles. i think safe bet would be 15m. (if nintendo sticks with its price and no new games coming in) or it can surpass the Gamecube level if they push for a lot off great games and collaborate with 3rd party for new IPs or game exclusives.

I can see it reaching 15m, but passing gamecube? I think it's too late for that.

Darryl said:
gabzjmm23 said:

I can see it reaching 15m, but passing gamecube? I think it's too late for that.

it still can, if Nintendo wishes too. price cut, new IPs, collaborate with 3rd party for games, etc.  problem is Nintendo would do its own way. the 2016 and 2017 Wii U lineup would be interesting to see if Nintendo really supporting Wii U or not.  

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:

:O

CELEBRATION TIME!!!

Is that Mario in a cowboy hat?

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

tolu619 said:

Is that Mario in a cowboy hat?

Why yes, yes it is.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

That heartless thug! It made Segata Sanshiro a sad panda!!!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Well if you consider that a milestone I am happy for you, I see it earlier like this the Wii U has become a big commercial flop instead a huge commercial disaster, since it has reached the 10 million milestone. Neither are good, but one is a bit less crappy than the other. Up to twenty which is just a commercial Flop, 30-45 million mediocre. 45-60 success, 60-80 big success anything above that is a huge success.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

noname2200 said:
Reported for trolling.

Is he trolling Sega or Nintendo?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile