Forums - Sports Discussion - Fitness Federation

Favorite healthy snack?

Tuna and water 8 50.00%

Tuna and water 3 18.75%

Tuna and water 5 31.25%

Total:16
ReimTime said:
PieToast said:

Remember to do squats and push ups during loading screens.

Q: can I smoke during my warm up?

Welcome aboard! Thanks for the content, it shall be added.

A: What do you do for a warm up? I think it would be more a question of inconvenience than anything else if you were to run around while trying to smoke. I don't hink it's too good of an idea XD

My warm up is strenching first then walking before I break into a jog. And as you'd excpect, I smoke during my fast walk. Though I rarely do that and I'm trying to cut back this summer so I can improve my workout.

.- -... -.-. -..

Around the Network

Hi!

Erm, now the formalities are out of the way, great thread. Not the biggest visitor to the gym but nothing beats a good walk or jog to me. However as things continue to change I'll have to try and maintain a base level of muscle but let's see. Will be sure to keep an eye here to get some tips, so anything for a beginner?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Tag this is an awesome thread. What is everyone's favorite pre workout. I've been using ENGN EVL after I switched from GAT and I really like it. I feel more normal and focused.

Oh dear...I am an absolute twig (partly because I'm a broke grad student). Every time I try to workout at all, my motivation lasts a few days tops...

PieToast said:
ReimTime said:

A: What do you do for a warm up? I think it would be more a question of inconvenience than anything else if you were to run around while trying to smoke. I don't hink it's too good of an idea XD

My warm up is strenching first then walking before I break into a jog. And you'd excpect, I smoke during my fast walk. Though I rarely do that and I'm trying to cut back this summer so I can improve my workout.

Hmmmmmm well I can't see it being healthy to smoke before a workout. Good on ya for wanting to cut back!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
PieToast said:
ReimTime said:

My warm up is strenching first then walking before I break into a jog. And you'd excpect, I smoke during my fast walk. Though I rarely do that and I'm trying to cut back this summer so I can improve my workout.

Hmmmmmm well I can't see it being healthy to smoke before a workout. Good on ya for wanting to cut back!

I'm so happy that I grew up/am growing up in a non-smoking house, I have never smoked and have experienced almost no second hand smoking.

Conegamer said:
Hi!

Erm, now the formalities are out of the way, great thread. Not the biggest visitor to the gym but nothing beats a good walk or jog to me. However as things continue to change I'll have to try and maintain a base level of muscle but let's see. Will be sure to keep an eye here to get some tips, so anything for a beginner?

Bodyweight exercises. You can't go wrong with pushups, pullups, sit ups, and squats with no barbel. You can do them anywhere, including during commercials/loading screens, as PieToast pointed out.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

I have a question: do you think that it would be better for me to exercise in the morning before school, or do it after school instead?

VGPolyglot said:
I have a question: do you think that it would be better for me to exercise in the morning before school, or do it after school instead?

Potato potahto. There is really no downside to either!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

shakarak said:
Tag this is an awesome thread. What is everyone's favorite pre workout. I've been using ENGN EVL after I switched from GAT and I really like it. I feel more normal and focused.

I've been using GAT actually haha but C4 is probably my favorite

#1 Amb-ass-ador