Are amazing for me 49 12.22%

they look good enough 167 41.65%

It looks MEH 81 20.20%

It looks terrible 44 10.97%

I dont care about graphics 38 9.48%

Better nerf greninja 22 5.49%

Total:401
Ari_Gold said:
It looks good enough to me. Remember that Gameplay > Graphics. I trust Bethesda, since they know their craft, unlike Bioware who went the way of Graphics > Gameplay.

Dragon Age Inquisition wasn't really impressive in the graphics department. 

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Ari_Gold said:
It looks good enough to me. Remember that Gameplay > Graphics. I trust Bethesda, since they know their craft, unlike Bioware who went the way of Graphics > Gameplay.

Dragon Age Inquisition wasn't really impressive in the graphics department. 

It looked good for a Cross-Gen game, but even then it's gameplay was shit. 

Models look like 2009 and the textures like 2007, but that's Fallout for you. The series never was much preoccupied with shiny new graphics.

Goodnightmoon said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

It has been all the same through the last generations. The 1080p + 60fps argument is just the newest face of the same creature.

I have never see it on this level, is much worse now imo

I still think the polygon count craze back when the GC and the PS2 launched was worse.

OT - graphics look fine to me. Game should run pretty well.

I personally don't care about the graphics, as long as the game is good. (and bug free, just like everyone else.)

Around the Network

I can understand the rage. People is seeing now normal to see bullshots and the the inminent downgrade to reality. They are expecting a downgrade and can't imagine, in theory, how bad will look the final game. But maybe this game will get an improvement, and not a downgrade.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

The Fallout 4 graphics and effects look like a logical evolution from Fallout 3.

This is a better video regarding the issues.  

I mean it's still in the alpha stage. There will be some cleaning and it'll look at least possible if not good by release. Look at the first Jurassic World trailer versus the most recent commercials.

Looked good to me. Last gen fallout games weren't particularly good looking but they were some of my favorites last gen.