The graphics

Are amazing for me 49 12.22%

they look good enough 167 41.65%

It looks MEH 81 20.20%

It looks terrible 44 10.97%

I dont care about graphics 38 9.48%

Better nerf greninja 22 5.49%

Total:401

Environment looks great, but Bethesda never was known for having good character models. Doesn't bother me though. I am excite

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

The graphics look great. Check the environment details. Grass levels, object load, the animation on dogmeat. Very improved. Lighting is also a big upgrade including reflective surfaces.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Nothing wrong... The environment looks great & good enough on all platforms. What did they expect, The Witcher III?

The trailer is actual gameplay footage just like Skyrim did, remember?

i'll be playing it regardless but he is funny frances,makes me laugh

Above & Beyond

They look quite good to me. What I'm hoping for (not too optimistically though, it's Bethesda after all) is that they pay attention to criticism of F1/2 fans and bring back more of original feel back to the world and characters.

Around the Network

Graphics aren't important in fallout. It's all the hidden areas, sidequests, secrets, etc that make the game great.
When I saw the trailer, I wasn't really impressed by the graphics either, but dude, it's fallout 4. I wouldn't care if it was a book with no pictures whatsoever.

I was disappointed with the graphics, but Bethesda games are never really about graphics. Hopefully modders are quick to bring the pc graphics up to modern standards (and hopefully fix what will almost certainly be an awful UI designed for consoles).

I'm more worried about the rumor that the main character is fixed. I think character creation is much more important to these types of games than voice acting.

shikamaru317 said:

This image to me shows that the environment graphics are going to be pretty great. The lighting system looks awesome with the light shaft, the ground clutter is higher quality than alot of other next-gen games. The rock textures on the right look like they could use some improvement, but all-in-all it looks pretty great to me.

However, at the same time, this screenshot shows that they really need to work on character models before release. Dogmeat's fur is very flat, the protagonist's belt and vault-boy could use higher res textures, the protagonist's face has a lower polygon count than I would have hoped for, etc.

Bethesda's character models and animation are always shit.  You would think they could get some competent animators to work on such an important release.  Fortunately modders will be able to correct those flaws as well as the terrible textures.  Maybe Bethesda will release a high-res texture pack for pc like they did with Skyrim.

this guy is hilarious. Yes if you havent played Fallout 3 then you need to fix that shit

YOu know I can't help but feel that slowly but surely this gen if not the next will just end up being the dark ages, where god forbid someone would actually love decent looking visuals, where if they so much as utter an issue let alone an opposite opinion under their breath, a thousand if not million random anons will decend upon them and flail them for not adhering to their expectations and abandoning their own, god forbid.

The whole gameplay>graphics is getting beyond stale now, it's gotten very very ignorant and monotonous that neither side understands each other but the worst of it is the side that doesn't even care about graphics that are the ones who actually make the biggest deal out of it all, I had the same argument with friends yesterday on G+ and they harked the same stonage battlecry of Gameplay>graphics as if that was meant to shut me and others up, as if that's meant to win over all, the point the forgot was that it was their opinion but I forgot, it's the internet where your opinions must be facts and everyone else is wrong.

I don't agree with him and I feel he's lost his argument for calling people names and swearing at them, insulting them for not playing Fallout, stupid shit like that I don't care for, you don't see labor party calling Tories cunts and twats in commons.

What I believe in is a game with both good gamepla and good graphics whether it be realistic or stylish and I've seen both, I've also seen crappy looking gamnes with crappy looking stories, good looking games with good gameplay and vice versa, trying to cop out so you can't have good visuals is bullshit, stop trying to support it.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"