Are amazing for me 49 12.22%

they look good enough 167 41.65%

It looks MEH 81 20.20%

It looks terrible 44 10.97%

I dont care about graphics 38 9.48%

Better nerf greninja 22 5.49%

Total:401

I agree with him.

This rant is not because the graphics of the game, this rant is because the reactions of so many people that I´ve seen on the internet complaining about it.

The graphics looks impressive? No. They look bad? Of course they don´t, this generation there is too much people obssesed with graphics and they constantly fall for the graphics hype, I strongly believe some games had attention of the public exclusively for its graphics, even if everything they show looks like shitty gameplay, graphics can build a massive hype from nothing.

And worst of all, what really makes me angry is how many people can´t realize of how honest Bethesda is being. This is going to be one of the biggest and most expensive games of 2016, and instead of trying to build a fake hype showing bullshots and CGI just to make a downgrade later and dissapoint all the people, they are showing the game as it is in a beautiful trailer that shows a nice evolution in graphics and artstyle from Fallout 3, and even if I´m not the biggest fan of that game (I like it a lot though, just not my kind of gameplay) I can say that this is the right way to do it. So this is what I have to say to Bethesda in that regard:

Now, what are your thoughts about it? Do you like what you saw on the trailer?

Around the Network

I honestly don't understand what people were expecting. It's not like Bethesada has ever been particulary strong when it comes to graphics.

Fallout 3 looks like shit and it's still one of the best games of its generation.

Delicious, delicious games.

I agree with him, gamers now a days are the most annoying people I've met in my life. (minus a few)

i thought the graphics were one of the things they improved the most.

I like this trend. Nobody wants 2012/2013 again when some triple A games sold 3+ mil copies and didn't make even because dev teams had 200 graphics artists and everything had to be photorealistic.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

The graphics in Fallout 4 look incredibly good. I mean they have colors now! It's mind blowing.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Maybe without taxing graphics we may have a better performance out of F4.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

I don't care about graphics when it comes to fallout, just make sure the launch has very few bugs please

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Pathetic how graphics became the end all be all this generation.

People only appreciate "honesty" when its what they want to hear. The good thing about that trailer is that we wont have a ton of stupid downgrade threads upon release.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine