they look good enough 167 41.65%

It looks MEH 81 20.20%

It looks terrible 44 10.97%

I dont care about graphics 38 9.48%

Better nerf greninja 22 5.49%

Total:401

Graphics look fine to me.

Around the Network

Not like Fallout 3/NV or Skyrim (unmodded) looked particularly impressive.

But in essence it goes like this:

Game has incredible graphics and shallow gameplay = Why are you focusing so much on graphics over gameplay?

Example: The Order 1886

Games' initial trailers look out of this world amazing and it subsequently later on becomes clear that the game won't look like that = Why are you trying to make us believe that the game will look way better than it's going to look?

Example: Watch Dogs, Witcher 3, Division (probably)

Games' initial trailer has realisitc graphics that aren't out of this world amazing = Why does this game look like shit?

Example: Fallout 4

Conclusion: Gamers are idiots.

true_fan said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
true_fan said:
Pathetic how graphics became the end all be all this generation.

This must be your first gaming generation. Welcome.

No, but this is the first generation execs promised death if 1080p 60fps wasn't achieved. This gen has been stupid with how gamers are caring about actual gameplay 2nd to graphics.

I agree with the guy that responded to you.  Graphics have been argued since the days of the Atari 2600 and the Intellivision.  But what you are referring to are not graphics.  It's moreso the accountablity of industry executives for what they say to consumers.

I think the graphics look pretty good :P.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

I'm sorry but I just wanted more. The game will be great, but it legitimately is one of the few things this series has always lagged behind a ton. It would have been nice to see that they were going for the 10/10 this time instead of the usual 9 or 9.5.

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

Around the Network

"If you want a story line, go read a book. If you want graphics, watch a movie. If you want to have fun, play a game."
Some Random Guy of the internet

Even though I’ve never agreed with the first part (since I love RPG’s and other games for their stories) but for me good gameplay has always trounced good graphics besides I to me fallout 4’s graphics look amazing anyway.

I was slightly disappointed when I saw the trailer, but it's because it seems a lot like more of the same (duh, I know) but I was hoping for a little bit more variance. It almost looks like the same game, that's all. The graphics were fine.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Dusk said:
I was slightly disappointed when I saw the trailer, but it's because it seems a lot like more of the same (duh, I know) but I was hoping for a little bit more variance. It almost looks like the same game, that's all. The graphics were fine.

Yeah I´m worried about this too, it looks too similar. But if they improve the gameplay and they give it another good story and a nice designed world, it doesn´t have to be so bad. I expected a bit more in that regard though, but there is a lot more to see.

Goodnightmoon said:
Dusk said:

Yeah I´m worried about this too, it looks too similar. But if they improve the gameplay and they give it another good story and a nice designed world, it doesn´t have to be so bad. I expected a bit more in that regard though, but there is a lot more to see.

Yeah, this is just a first trailer, I'm sure there will be loads more to see. 

The problem with a series like Fallout is that there will almost always be a similar basis for the story, and they are very story driven. Unless the bomb drops during the game it will almost always start in a shelter and much of it is just attempting to survive. But I do think F03 did a great job of creating stories to keep me interested. NV I thought was crap though.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

It looks good enough to me. Remember that Gameplay > Graphics. I trust Bethesda, since they know their craft, unlike Bioware who went the way of Graphics > Gameplay.