The graphics

Are amazing for me 49 12.22%

they look good enough 167 41.65%

It looks MEH 81 20.20%

It looks terrible 44 10.97%

I dont care about graphics 38 9.48%

Better nerf greninja 22 5.49%

Total:401

Agreed. The graphics look great to me and those people are indeed clueless and just prefer beeing lied to and then QQ about the downgrade.

Game looks awesome and i am super excited.

Around the Network
true_fan said:
Pathetic how graphics became the end all be all this generation.

This must be your first gaming generation. Welcome.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

I don't consider anyone who says they won't play Fallout 4 because of the graphics to be a Fallout fan. That makes their opinion mostly irrelevant to me. Fallout fans know that cutting edge graphics have never been the focus of the series. Resources are spent elsewhere and I am glad of it.

Graphics are good enough. I'd rather they show us the real game than fake trailers that are not representative of the actual quality, which is something that most developers do nowadays.

Whenever all opposing sides are really quite similar, you see people become even more nitpicky to differentiate from other groups. With digital foundry and the PC complex, people have become quite focused on it. I don't think we should ignore or not point out when developers let things slack as it pertains to graphics, but less focus on it would be better for everyone.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
true_fan said:
Pathetic how graphics became the end all be all this generation.

This must be your first gaming generation. Welcome.

No, but this is the first generation execs promised death if 1080p 60fps wasn't achieved. This gen has been stupid with how gamers are caring about actual gameplay 2nd to graphics.

true_fan said:

No, but this is the first generation execs promised death if 1080p 60fps wasn't achieved. This gen has been stupid with how gamers are caring about actual gameplay 2nd to graphics.

It has been all the same through the last generations. The 1080p + 60fps argument is just the newest face of the same creature.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
true_fan said:

It has been all the same through the last generations. The 1080p + 60fps argument is just the newest face of the same creature.

I have never see it on this level, is much worse now imo

I hope that poor guy loses some weight. Even if he's not as invested in the argument as he makes it appear for his audience, that kind of stress can't be good on his overworked heart.

As to the game, I'm all about them polishing the way the game works over worrying about the graphics too much. Their games are traditionally very buggy and a little more polish in those departments is the essential thing. I'm a big fan of the Elder Scrolls franchise and have also enjoyed the Fallout games... yes, even "New Vegas".

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Anyone ever played a Fallout 3 or New Vegas? Graphics were not exactly the strong part of the games.

Hmm, pie.