By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just brought the Splatoon Wii U bundle but...

Goodnightmoon said:

Congratulations for your purchase. It makes no sense whatsoever but at least now you have a great console with a great game.

Personally for me Splatoon > Smash Bros, but both are great.

I wanted the wiiu mainly for ssb an jrpgs. Spaltoon doesnt look like my cup of tea, i watched lots of videos of it an it didn't do anything for me

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
think-man said:

Im coming for you lol. Another kiwi in aussie lol. What city are you in?

the bestone there is

Lol which is that 

PwerlvlAmy said:
think-man said:

I can see it boggled alot of peoples minds lol i had to try ssb after ps all stars. Im addicted 

eww ps all stars D: lol

Ssb hasnt clicked with me yet tho it is day one. I loved all stars despite its down falls

Samus Aran said:
Clyde32 said:
Not going to put you down for doing that. It's Smash Bros.

Splatoon is much better.

^ this.

Have a wii u and smash bros... not worth tradeing in splatoons for.

WHAT?! lol

Interesting way to go about it, but whatever makes you happy. Smash rocks! I would give Splatoon a chance someday, though. It's pretty amazing, too.

Congrats on the purchase! Wii U has a great library and it will only get better by the end of this year.

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

Around the Network

Well not a bad idea because it was if you bought a Smash Wii U bundle. But....I suggest you try Splatoon because OMG it's a great game but I mean GREAT! Better then I expected.

think-man said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

eww ps all stars D: lol

Ssb hasnt clicked with me yet tho it is day one. I loved all stars despite its down falls

I got ps all stars because I wanted to see sony's take on a smash clone and was vastly disappointed D:

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
think-man said:

I got ps all stars because I wanted to see sony's take on a smash clone and was vastly disappointed D:

I wouldn't even know what ssb was if it weren't for all stars. Sony lead me to Nintendo by mistake lol

think-man said:
Cobretti2 said:

the bestone there is

Lol which is that 

Melbourne

what was the point of this?

Switch!!!