By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just brought the Splatoon Wii U bundle but...

Cant you be happy he bought a wiiu

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
fedfed said:
what was the point of this?

Discussion? Are u upset i didnt give the game a go? Im a sony fan an the point is i caved in to my gamer needs and brought another Nintendo console. Something i didnt think id do.

OfficerRaichu15 said:

Id say haha

think-man said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

Id say haha

Smash is better anyways and its his choice people

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

which state you moving too

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Samus Aran said:

Smash has one mode worth playing, laggy online and no singleplayer. It's not even close really.

Smash only needs one mode worth playing. It's a local multiplayer party brawler bursting with other, far more neccesary, content. It's not an online multiplayer shooter that needs the extra fluff. Splatoon is, Splatoon does, and Splatoon doesn't have any of it.

When Splatoon has 50 something maps and 50 something weapons, then maybe it's mere "one mode worth playing" and tiny 5 hour single player campain will come close to Smash. Until then, you're right, it's not even close really.

Most of the Smash stages are from older games with barely updated graphics (the only difference I noticed is 1080p). The new stages aren't worth bragging about either.

Splatoon will have four fun online multiplayer modes, Smash only one. Smash only needing one mode sounds like a big excuse to me. By August Splatoon will have more content than Smash.

Please, let´s not downgrade an awesome game just to highlight the virtues of another great game.

Both are great, period.

Yeah... that's fine... i meant... why not buying another cheap version instead of a new bunlde and get the game separately?

Switch!!!

fail

Cobretti2 said:
which state you moving too

Nsw Sydney, gotta programming job lined up