By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just brought the Splatoon Wii U bundle but...

think-man said:

Nah i dont, i nearly brought it today but opted for the wii u instead

Alright that's good then, enjoy your Wii U, you squidless kid! 

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
think-man said:

I could have done it but tbh the game looks kinda lame too me and im moving to Australia in 2 days time so i didnt wanna have to take it back

Im coming for you lol. Another kiwi in aussie lol. What city are you in?

PwerlvlAmy said:
boggles my mind but hope you enjoy nonetheless

I can see it boggled alot of peoples minds lol i had to try ssb after ps all stars. Im addicted 

Congratulations for your purchase. It makes no sense whatsoever but at least now you have a great console with a great game.

Personally for me Splatoon > Smash Bros, but both are great.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Normchacho said:

You do realize that he was talking about Super Smash Brothers right? The same Smash Bros. that is hands down the best Wii U game...

Baseless claim vs. baseless claim, this should be an interesting discussion!

Sadly it won't actually be very interesting. I'm fully aware that what I said was baseless and certainly not something you can have any sort of constructive discussion about. I just saw him say Splatoon was a much better game...and that seems like a minority opinion to me...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
spemanig said:

Smash only needs one mode worth playing. It's a local multiplayer party brawler bursting with other, far more neccesary, content. It's not an online multiplayer shooter that needs the extra fluff. Splatoon is, Splatoon does, and Splatoon doesn't have any of it.

When Splatoon has 50 something maps and 50 something weapons, then maybe it's mere "one mode worth playing" and tiny 5 hour single player campain will come close to Smash. Until then, you're right, it's not even close really.

And Smash single player mode is actually longer than Splatoon as well.

There's a classic mode and all star mode and each takes 7 - 10 minutes complete. Add in the 49 characters you need to finish them with and that makes both modes in total last at least 11 hours and 25.8 minutes. This isn't including Event mode or Trophy Rush, Master Orders, and Crazy Orders used to unlock CDs, custom move sets, custom Mii gear, and custom stat upgrades. 

People should really stop complaining about Smash single player mode just because the adventure mode was taken out. IMO Crazy order is more fun and addicting than Brawl and Melee's adventure mode. And Classic mode's final boss > Tabuu and Giga Bowser.

Woops, no one was complaining about that. Anyway, Smash Bros has more than one mode and its single player mode, although quite tedious, is pretty long.

think-man said:
Cobretti2 said:

Im coming for you lol. Another kiwi in aussie lol. What city are you in?

the bestone there is

Captain_Yuri said:
Why didn't you at least try it? The eb games that I go to doesn't care whether or not I am trading in a fully new copy or a used copy. They give me the same trade in value regardless...

That's pretty fucked up...

think-man said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
boggles my mind but hope you enjoy nonetheless

I can see it boggled alot of peoples minds lol i had to try ssb after ps all stars. Im addicted 

eww ps all stars D: lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

think-man said:
RolStoppable said:
Good choice. You didn't have any friends in the Nintendo community anyway, so you had nothing to lose.

I now have a 3ds and wiiu accept Miiiiiiii!

Corrected

You can add me if you want

NNiD: Bofferbrauer