By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just brought the Splatoon Wii U bundle but...

think-man said:
gabzjmm23 said:
good for you and hope you'll enjoy your new console. what other games do you have? or planning to buy in the near future?

I want X and mk8  

Here is a "must have" list for wii u owners

Smash Bros U- you already got so your good

XCX- sounds like a must have open world rpg

MK8- best mario kart to date

Bayonetta 2- one of the best action games ever

Zelda U- its zelda :P

Zombie U- is actually a decent horror game

now my wildcard no one will agree with me

Captain Toad- great puzzle platfomer, really adorable, nice amount of content for the price, easy to play

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

You're missing out on one of the best games released so far this generation mate. Seriously. The game is a ridiculous amount of fun and is as addictive as crack cocaine.

I haven't had this much fun playing an online game in donkey's years.

Nintendo have a real winner here.

snowdog said:
You're missing out on one of the best games released so far this generation mate. Seriously. The game is a ridiculous amount of fun and is as addictive as crack cocaine.

I haven't had this much fun playing an online game in donkey's years.

Nintendo have a real winner here.

Maybe, i may never know. I have too much of a backlog id never get around to playing it

amp316 said:

Yeah, I beat all of the challenges in Smash Bros and am currently working on Splatoon. This is how real Nintendo fans operate.

I wish the wiiu had trophies  

Well I told you congratz earlier, looks like I should have gone with "what were you thinking?" a simple congratz may be a ban-able offense it seems. ;)
I will back up OfficerRaichu15, Zombi U is still one of my favorite games for the system. Granted I haven't played it in a looong time but one of these days I'm going to make it through without my original character getting turned into a zombie. Been soooo close twice (once within about 15 feet of making it out alive....damn mobs).

Edit: oh yeah and best of luck in the new job / new surroundings.

Around the Network
think-man said:
amp316 said:

Yeah, I beat all of the challenges in Smash Bros and am currently working on Splatoon. This is how real Nintendo fans operate.

I wish the wiiu had trophies  

I'm from a time when trophies didn't exist in gaming.  We were just pleased by having the satisfaction of playing a fun game.  No shiny virtual object needed.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

You're missing out. Splatoon is turning out real great. Get it by August.