By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just brought the Splatoon Wii U bundle but...

spemanig said:
Samus Aran said:

Splatoon is much better.

I agree. There isn't a "better" game between both of those.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
think-man said:
JNK said:
fail

Why? Im happy with my purchase. If i didnt do it that way i may have had to wait for a price drop

you shouldnt sold splatoon, its amazing. One of the best wii u games/best games this gen so far.

JNK said:
think-man said:

Why? Im happy with my purchase. If i didnt do it that way i may have had to wait for a price drop

you shouldnt sold splatoon, its amazing. One of the best wii u games/best games this gen so far.

I had to try bring the cost down as im moving overseas an need to save money. I shouldn't have even brought it but i couldnt help myself 

I honestly don't understand how you could not wait a couple of days to get the money for Smash in addition to Splatoon........ :|

everyone has diff taste, OP loves the a game more than another, thats it. i dont understand where the insult came from

sry for my bad english - it is not my 1st language

Around the Network
think-man said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Why didn't you at least try it? The eb games that I go to doesn't care whether or not I am trading in a fully new copy or a used copy. They give me the same trade in value regardless...

I could have done it but tbh the game looks kinda lame too me and im moving to Australia in 2 days time so i didnt wanna have to take it back

That's a good choice if you had limited cash. Splatoon is actually pretty fun. I played the test fires. But I've been playing Smash Bros since N64 and I haven't seen a game with as much replay value as smash ever. Until beating your friends and boasting gets old, Smash won't get old.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Haha Jesus...You think more Nintendo fans would just be happy you bought a Wii U but nope! You had to get the new game in order for them to accept you.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Good decision! Smash Bros is the much better game

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Is the console PAL or NTSC?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

OMG
people stop complaining it is his choice and his choice alone that matters.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3