By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just brought the Splatoon Wii U bundle but...

fedfed said:
Yeah... that's fine... i meant... why not buying another cheap version instead of a new bunlde and get the game separately?

That was the cheapest version, only 2 places stock wii u's in new zealand. It doesnt take long to find the best deal. And neither store sells stand alone consoles

Around the Network
JNK said:
fail

Why? Im happy with my purchase. If i didnt do it that way i may have had to wait for a price drop

Goodnightmoon said:

Please, let´s not downgrade an awesome game just to highlight the virtues of another great game.

Both are great, period.

Yeah im loving ssb, i thought people would be happy i even considered buying a wii u given my sony biased

think-man said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Please, let´s not downgrade an awesome game just to highlight the virtues of another great game.

Both are great, period.

Yeah im loving ssb, i thought people would be happy i even considered buying a wii u given my sony biased

I am, what happens is now we are all in love with Splatoon, so that coment can feel like an unjustified contempt against the game. 

But the thing is, you bought a WiiU for an awesome game so welcome to the comunity, I think you won´t regret your purchase.

I bought the cheapest bundle i ever saw the other day.

Around the Network
think-man said:
Cobretti2 said:
which state you moving too

Nsw Sydney, gotta programming job lined up

well NSW love their Rugby as does NZ so at least you will fit in haha.

Splatoon is definitely a game worth at least a try. It's too bad that you missed out on the testfires! Just from playing those I was hooked, but I'm too poor to get it right now or it would be in my hands. My NNID is Dongo8 just like on here, I play Smash, Mario Kart, and soon to have Splatoon I promise guys! (Also Smash on 3DS)

Quick question, and I already tried to search this, is there a Thread where Wii U/3DS owners can share their NNIDs? I couldn't manage to find one, but I only tried two different keyword combinations too, soooo...

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

Cobretti2 said:
think-man said:

Nsw Sydney, gotta programming job lined up

well NSW love their Rugby as does NZ so at least you will fit in haha.

Im already looking for a club to join   

dongo8 said:
Splatoon is definitely a game worth at least a try. It's too bad that you missed out on the testfires! Just from playing those I was hooked, but I'm too poor to get it right now or it would be in my hands. My NNID is Dongo8 just like on here, I play Smash, Mario Kart, and soon to have Splatoon I promise guys! (Also Smash on 3DS)

Quick question, and I already tried to search this, is there a Thread where Wii U/3DS owners can share their NNIDs? I couldn't manage to find one, but I only tried two different keyword combinations too, soooo...

I think there is but youre better off talking to someone like tbone or curl theyre big ninty guys they should be able to help

uran10 said:
...so You bought the bundle but traded it in the bundled game right away? I have no words for you...

Incorrect. He brought it, not bought it. Not sure where, though.