By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just brought the Splatoon Wii U bundle but...

Cloudman said:
think-man said:
Cloudman said:
think-man said:
Cloudman said:
o: Why did you get the bundle anyways..?

Was cheaper that way

I see. I figured that would be the case.

Yeah you cant seem to just buy a stand alone console. I dunno why everyones complaining lol Nintendo technically got a game sale from me with regards to splatoon lol

Is it more difficult to get the console alone? Seems odd that a bundle is cheaper than standalone. I also find it odd you didn`t give the game a shot. It could be more enjoyable than you think. I remember I thought Kingdom Hearts was stupid, and then I played it and became a fan.

I was trying to cut costs, i really wanted ssb and im leaving the country in two days so i didnt wanna have to take it back if i didnt like it

Around the Network

Such a waste, but it's your choice, and I respect that.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

think-man said:
Cloudman said:
think-man said:

Yeah you cant seem to just buy a stand alone console. I dunno why everyones complaining lol Nintendo technically got a game sale from me with regards to splatoon lol

Is it more difficult to get the console alone? Seems odd that a bundle is cheaper than standalone. I also find it odd you didn`t give the game a shot. It could be more enjoyable than you think. I remember I thought Kingdom Hearts was stupid, and then I played it and became a fan.

I was trying to cut costs, i really wanted ssb and im leaving the country in two days so i didnt wanna have to take it back if i didnt like it

Fair enough. It`s your choice, and I respect that.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

think-man said:

I now have a 3ds

Do you have Smash Bros. on it? If so why would ya buy another copy of the same game instead of a completely different experience? In any case your money so you're free to do whatever you want with it, but still!

Samus Aran said:
Clyde32 said:
Not going to put you down for doing that. It's Smash Bros.

Splatoon is much better.

You do realize that he was talking about Super Smash Brothers right? The same Smash Bros. that is hands down the best Wii U game...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:

I now have a 3ds

Do you have Smash Bros. on it? If so why would ya buy another copy of the same game instead of a completely different experience? In any case your money so you're free to do whatever you want with it, but still!

Nah i dont, i nearly brought it today but opted for the wii u instead

Btw, i really suck at ssb lol cant wait for X

boggles my mind but hope you enjoy nonetheless

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

think-man said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Why didn't you at least try it? The eb games that I go to doesn't care whether or not I am trading in a fully new copy or a used copy. They give me the same trade in value regardless...

I could have done it but tbh the game looks kinda lame too me and im moving to Australia in 2 days time so i didnt wanna have to take it back

Normchacho said:
Samus Aran said:

Splatoon is much better.

You do realize that he was talking about Super Smash Brothers right? The same Smash Bros. that is hands down the best Wii U game...

Baseless claim vs. baseless claim, this should be an interesting discussion!