By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox 360 Vs. Playstation 3

They're like inscects, you squash them, and another one comes around. Give it up, the fact is that until 2-3 years later, the PS3 will have remotely comparable software. The PS3 has had tons of ports, and very few exclusives, whereas the 360 had considerable next-gen games and upgrades when it came out. Upto this point last year we had: Oblivion (the reason I got a 360), which was brand new, not a port, and sold incredibly well and is the #2 reviewed game on 360. GRAW 1, again highly reviewed, incredible sales, and was a huge increase vs. the PS2/Xbox version (which review wise, sucked) Fight Night 3, the first actual true next-gen sports game (that actually had a comparible gameplay mode) As well as launch titles. The PS3 has had: Motorstorm, a great next-gen racing game Virtua Fighter 5, a great comparison to DOA4, but nothing more/less. The 360 had the same quality, or slightly better software. Despite no software in May or April, sales of 360s stayed very steady, and continued to be sold out. As for the PS3, they've steadily decreased. The fact is, good software DOES give a good boost in sales, but if there just isn't a demand for the hardware because it's overpriced, it won't sell. The 360 has far far better games right now than the PS3 has, but despite that, sales are down. Why is that? $400 is too much to pay for a next-gen system.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

Whatever dudes seriously u guys just pick on PS3 because it has no good games NOW.

It doesn't look like it's getting very many good exclusives in the future, too. Rumour has it that MGS4, and FF13 will be out on the 360, aside from the PS3.

I ever played xbox360 games and PS3 games.Though Xbox360 has many good games and internet games, I would rather buy PS3 not Xbox360 .Because PS3 have better hardwares quality than xbox360. Many gaming fans knows Xbox360 has a very big problems known as "Curse of 3 red lights". When you get 3 red lights on your xbox360, you have to send your xbox360 to repair and then await more than 2 months for returning of your xbox360. I don't like that. I would rather buy PS3 which has less noise and better quality, and i don't have to worry about the happening of "Curse of 3 red lights". Though , I have no games on ps3, I still can download free unfinished games from PS store and i feel satisfied with my ps3. Maybe ps3 will be another Dreamcast, but I don't care about that. Dreamcast had many good games,and I believes PS3 will have good games, too.

But what if you have an Xbox 360 that doesn't have the "Red Ring of Death?"

Around the Network
rrico2005 said:

I ever played xbox360 games and PS3 games.Though Xbox360 has many good games and internet games, I would rather buy PS3 not Xbox360 .Because PS3 have better hardwares quality than xbox360. Many gaming fans knows Xbox360 has a very big problems known as "Curse of 3 red lights". When you get 3 red lights on your xbox360, you have to send your xbox360 to repair and then await more than 2 months for returning of your xbox360. I don't like that. I would rather buy PS3 which has less noise and better quality, and i don't have to worry about the happening of "Curse of 3 red lights". Though , I have no games on ps3, I still can download free unfinished games from PS store and i feel satisfied with my ps3. Maybe ps3 will be another Dreamcast, but I don't care about that. Dreamcast had many good games,and I believes PS3 will have good games, too.

yes thats a genius. the rest of u all r just fags and a.l.e.x56 u a fucking tell tell what the fuck do u think the gonna do to me shoot me, this is a FUCKING FORUM I CAN SAY WHAT EVER I WANT, DID U EVER HEAR OF THE FUCKING RIGHT CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH I FUCKING COCK SUCKING NOOB. Oh sorry did i just swore 9 time WOW grow up. By the way Halo is shit my grandma makes better games blindfolded and she does not even now how to use a PC properly. 

<snip>

<snip>

Can this guy get banned? ASAP please? Or does he need to call more people fags first?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Darth_efe said:
rrico2005 said:

I ever played xbox360 games and PS3 games.Though Xbox360 has many good games and internet games, I would rather buy PS3 not Xbox360 .Because PS3 have better hardwares quality than xbox360. Many gaming fans knows Xbox360 has a very big problems known as "Curse of 3 red lights". When you get 3 red lights on your xbox360, you have to send your xbox360 to repair and then await more than 2 months for returning of your xbox360. I don't like that. I would rather buy PS3 which has less noise and better quality, and i don't have to worry about the happening of "Curse of 3 red lights". Though , I have no games on ps3, I still can download free unfinished games from PS store and i feel satisfied with my ps3. Maybe ps3 will be another Dreamcast, but I don't care about that. Dreamcast had many good games,and I believes PS3 will have good games, too.

<snip>

you need to read up on "freedom of speech"

may I suggest wikipedia? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech

I especially recommend the section titled "Restrictions on free speech" 

you can peruse that article while you are banned

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!